Anyone knows what happens to my sig when I upload it?

It's actually not exectly what Voltage says. it's becouse it's saved as a gif file. And it often adds white pixels around the edges that is supposed to be transparent. So you get it perfectly on a white background, but on a colored one like this one, it looks bad. Try and save it as a .png file. with transparency on. it won't work inn all browsers. But in the newest ones it will look very good. The other will have the box with white color around it. ANd even that aint so bad.

It's actually not exectly what Voltage says. it's becouse it's saved as a gif file. And it often adds white pixels around the edges that is supposed to be transparent. So you get it perfectly on a white background, but on a colored one like this one, it looks bad.

That's exactly what I said. :huh:

It's actually not exectly what Voltage says. it's becouse it's saved as a gif file. And it often adds white pixels around the edges that is supposed to be transparent. So you get it perfectly on a white background, but on a colored one like this one, it looks bad.

yes, and that is kinda clear when you look at the picture. But you left out the part that it's the file format doing it. Wich is kinda the most important part if you wanna change it.

stains! haha. :rofl-lol:

lose the transparency and save it in the right size.

stain... :rofl-lol:

Yeah and what would you call it?? Actually I was in a hurry and didn't know what to write, really not so funny..!! <_<:lol:

yes, and that is kinda clear when you look at the picture. But you left out the part that it's the file format doing it. Wich is kinda the most important part if you wanna change it.

:lol:

And thanks a lot for the help! :)

Edited by Golden Years Of RockN'Roll