New Neil Young tour setlist confirmed

Estranged Reality

From Hank To Hendrix / Ambulance Blues / Sad Movies / A Man Needs A Maid / No One Seems To Know / Harvest / Campaigner / Journey Through The Past / Mellow My Mind / Love Art Blues / Love Is A Rose / Heart Of Gold // The Loner / Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere / Dirty Old Man / Spirit Road / Bad Fog Of Loneliness / Winterlong / Oh, Lonesome Me / The Believer / No Hidden Path // Cinnamon Girl / Tonight's The Night

rock2

That's a great set. Let's hope he comes to the UK this time round. Heard the album yet ER?

Chrome Dreams II? I downloaded it, but I haven't listened to it yet. It didn't get very positive feedback on the site where I grabbed it. Sounds like it's just a bunch of old recorded stuff that was left off previous records for a reason. I'll still give it a spin soon. That live album last year was fantastic.

I like it. Some of it's old stuff but then this Neil Young. I can't imagine anyone else who'd make their new album a sequel to a never released album that would have been a masterpiece.

Speaking of which, have you heard the original Chrome Dreams?

I like it. Some of it's old stuff but then this Neil Young. I can't imagine anyone else who'd make their new album a sequel to a never released album that would have been a masterpiece.

No, I haven't - is it out there on the web? It has a studio version of Pocahontas, right? One of my favourite songs.

No, I haven't - is it out there on the web? It has a studio version of Pocahontas, right? One of my favourite songs.

It does indeed have a studio cut. It is on the web, I found it by accident.