BBF posts thread

Bumblefoot

Bumblefoot complaining about DJ

That is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. NEVER HAPPENED. A LIE.

Not gonna watch that lie be spread around, it's absolutely not true.

Ron

As promise, all the BBF posts are in this thread.

Hopefully I was able to get all of them! If you feel like there's some missing posts PM me.

Montrealer

<< Bumble did complain about DJ getting paid more. >>

One more time for assholes that don't understand English or want to pull me into their imaginary playworld:

I have never complained about anything about DJ money-wise or anything-wise. Stop fucking with my life and spreading lies asshole.

RON

PS - If you think I'm being prompted or coerced or anything else other than speaking on my own honor, you're a big piece of shit. The truth about me comes from me, fuck bands, music, YOU. My self-respect means more to me than all of this, and you. Understand assholes?

Edited by Bumblefoot

<< Bumble did complain about DJ getting paid more. >>

One more time for assholes that don't understand English or want to pull me into their imaginary playworld:

I have never complained about anything about DJ money-wise or anything-wise. Stop fucking with my life and spreading lies asshole.

RON

PS - If you think I'm being prompted or coerced or anything else other than speaking on my own honor, you're a big piece of shit. The truth about me comes from me, fuck bands, music, YOU. My self-respect means more to me than all of this, and you. Understand assholes?

Can you help me find the highly prized version of Shackler's Revenge with the original Buckethead solo? Thank you.

Yes, it's on the head of my cock. Sooo, maybe check the back of your throat...?

Haha, I think I'll stay here all night and abuse you fuckers......

Edited by Bumblefoot

@Bumble

You are a douche man, hey these people in these threads (most of them anyway) are the fans of yours..you know the people that buy your albums, come to your shows, etc. etc.

don't insult the fans man....as much shit as your boss...and I guess you now, talk on the fans... slash has never insulted us.

Times slash has come to this or any other board to insult the fans: 0

Times Axl and HIS PAID SLAVES have to come to the boards and insulted FANS: At least 3

Sunny, gonna make me bitchslap you down a 2nd time? Make you crumble again?

I wasn't attacking the fans, just the little *assholes*. Can totally understand why you took that as an attack on yourself.

Let's count how many times you've insulted people, you fucking little coward.

Back to making music.... and back to watching my life, for you.

Edited by Bumblefoot

Isn't that a cute response by Ron Thal, stepping out of his Bumblefoot act and suggesting doing forceful homosexual things to fans of the band, who might even be underage, we don't know.

Now that is the real Ron Thal, right there. What you see on stage and around the starstruck fans is Bumblefoot, not Ron Thal. It is not the guy with the mask that acts ;)

Multiple people now have those documents and they all confirm the same. When these documents get out for all to see, his replies here will bite him in the ass.

And no matter who someone is, or who they think they are, they can't come here and insult members and then not expect something back in return. And equally the band members can come here and respond too, to whatever they want. In fact, people here are craving for it and seemingly something is holding the band members back. But they must follow the guide lines too, and if they don't, the ones responding to them don't have to too.

Why ban/suspend/warn them for replying back to insults by a band member? Sweersa's return was the best come-back I have seen in a long time, totally wrecked Ron's attempt, lol.

Crumbling in the face of accountability? You're a liar, a phoney, and a LOSER.

The real me is nice to good people, and calling out ASSHOLES like YOU.

Nothing you say means anything, you're all bullshit. Keep hiding behind your computer, PUSSY.

Ron, man... ignore them. Easiest solution. They think they're cool for trying to get a rise out of you, not worth the effort. Look at all the folk offering support etc.

Nah, I'm enjoying this. Something to do in the commercial breaks while watching American Idol. Lol...

Call out a few Simpson's Comic book Guys for what they barely are.

Ron, the same person saying you are jealous of DJ is also spreading rumors that Tommy is an alcoholic and the band wants to replace him with Duff. I personally think that is a bunch of shit. Could you possibly respond to that (and I am not a hater, I swear).

As Tommy said, all's fine.

Thanx Ron!!!! this is what this place needed......drunken hellos from Finland........You were the highlight of the show last summer when I saw you guys. And to be honest, before that, I was not a big fan of you. Thank you!

Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of me before Finland either.

• Like 1

LLL got his 30 seconds of attention to pull it to tonight, done with him (her)

Ron, do you like the Trans-Siberian Orchestra?

Yeah, great stuff, known a lot of dudes that played in that, all of em fkn killer.

But I came here to fuck with people, not to have a smart convo. I can have those at home. Bring on the stupid.

Mad Bungle / FNM / Patton fan...

Edited by Bumblefoot

Hey Ron, if GNR had a terror alert level, what color would it be at the moment?

It's a stead yellow. When I post it becomes yellow-orange, like the crayon.

Not an atheist, spirituality is important - *faith* in whatever it is you have faith in, that's your solid ground to build your life on.

Since we know what his salary is in GnR, ask him why he chooses to look homeless on stage.

Because twinks like you go for bear types.

Get me, Rob Zombie and Zakk in a room and say that to us. See how long you last, twink.

Someday your testicle will drop, and you'll be able to grow some facial hair.

That's right, testicle.

<< REPLACEMENT of an icon. You see?? >>

Better than being a forgotten replacement of a message board cupcake. Your life is as worthwhile to humanity as a replacement used tampon.

Enjoy listening to the songs I've written on TV every day - and albums I've produced. If you want I'll send you some magazine covers I've been on from the 25 years of making music before I became a "replacement", lol. Something to wipe your tears with for the next 20 years living as the useless contributor of nothing that you are.

Edited by Bumblefoot

<< Ron, why do you keep ignoring the only question that matters right now? >>

Because I'm not a Peeping Tom. Neither should you all.

"What matters right now?"

I've been wanting to put together a fundraiser to help with flood relief in Australia and Brazil. Instead the time I had for it went into dealing with drama. If all of you helped me with making the fundraiser happen instead of indulging in the drama, some family would have been able to rebuild their home by now. Think about it. All of you. Think real hard about it. Then ask me again what REALLY matters in life.

Yeah Ronald some of us can multi task

But *I* can't take care of family, be there for GNR, maintain the rest of my life, do special things like that, and get bombarded with drama and negativity. I don't have a team of people, I do everything myself, hands-on. And all the bad stuff eats into what little time there is to juggle for the extra good stuff. That's how life goes. If you want positive progress, distracting with negativity is a great way to fuck it up. And focus is important, especially while getting things done AND answering hundreds of fan emails every day. This isn't a complaint, this is me telling you how my own machine operates. So for me, this stuff gets in the way. And I won't even acknowledge it, for my own ability to keep operating at a good pace.

So, my original thing was gonna be where I auction myself off for a day - winning bidder picks from a list of things: guitar lessons, jamming, writing and recording a song together for them to keep, sushi dinner w/ Penthouse Pets (their donation to it), a photo shoot... they give me a list of things to pick from as well. And all the money goes to a flood relief org.

But if you all have ideas about things that could be done, please let me know. I'm writing, recording, mixing, mastering, merch design & manufacturing, prepping web stuff, contracts, licensing, guest stuff in the studio, other appearance stuff, and a ton of other stuff I'm taking care of - any help is always appreciated, but I also need to have *time* on my end... aint easy folks. But it's doable. And it's great when it comes together :)

That's awesome!

Maybe you can set up a page on JustGiving for everybody to make donations too?

Another idea, maybe make some sort of iPhone app where the proceeds go towards the cause? It could be like some sort of Bumbleicious all-in-one guitar teaching tool with a tuner, chord/scale charts and maybe play a-long transcriptions of some of your songs/GNR/other Bald Freak artists.

Looked into JustGiving but they require a setup fee, like $600 -ish I think. Was a bit steep for what may have been a one-time use.