BBF posts thread

Bumblefoot

Thread cleaned up.

Sharing your opinions is fine,but the BBF posts were not restored for the intention of random bashing of any member past or present.

And this will not turn into another .vs Slash thread.

There's a section to discuss your opinion of Slash's solo shows and how he behaved towards the fans,this isn't it.

Funny how he avoided any questions about GN'R Activity. When it's the only thing that matters.

People ask him questions about GN'R as if there was a master plan at work, When there isn't

a plan at all. Axl just does whatever he wants. Why don't people see that?

Funny how he avoided any questions about GN'R Activity. When it's the only thing that matters.

People ask him questions about GN'R as if there was a master plan at work, When there isn't

And why don´t you see that if BBf doesn´t tell any info regarding GNR is because he doesn´t want his words to be twisted and taken out of context?

Everytime he or any other member opens the mouth, his words are twisted, dissected and over analyzed to death and he is accused of saying things he didn´t say or people misunderstand his words and then all the following mess takes a life on its own.

And why don´t you see that if BBf doesn´t tell any info regarding GNR is because he doesn´t want his words to be twisted and taken out of context?

Everytime he or any other member opens the mouth, his words are twisted, dissected and over analyzed to death and he is accused of saying things he didn´t say or people misunderstand his words and then all the following mess takes a life on its own.

Exactly. You only have to look at the way people have tried to spin what he said in this thread alone to realise why he keeps his silence.

Exactly. You only have to look at the way people have tried to spin what he said in this thread alone to realise why he keeps his silence.

And I do agree with you. but frankly if he has nothing to say about the band then I could care less about his projects or what he's been up too. but that's just me and my opinion only.

Edited by 31illusion

And I do agree with you. but frankly if he has nothing to say about the band then I could care lessabout his projects or what he's been up too. but that's just me and my opinion only.

So, you do care just a little bit?

Bumblefoot was nothing but a class act to the fans since he joined Guns. I feel lucky as a huge fan of the band that we have someone with his talent and character in the band.

I hope he'll never leave, and some disrespecting cupcakes need a smack on the mouth. Ron rocks.

Did that BBA person totally make up that rumor about Ron being out of the band? Ron's been interviewed since mid January and presented as being in GNR. When Bucket and Robin left, they never said another word about GNR. Ron's been talking his ass off since mid January.

Is he idiot enough to think CD II material hasn't been presented? CD went to bat a couple of times before it went into play. And the GNR back catalog, it's worth a lot of money, everybody has a piece of the pie. Of course it is always in play.

Somebody tell that guy to stop talking. There's so much wrong in what he says, you don't even know where to begin to straighten his ass out. Take him to the back of the line.

Did that BBA person totally make up that rumor about Ron being out of the band? Ron's been interviewed since mid January and presented as being in GNR. When Bucket and Robin left, they never said another word about GNR. Ron's been talking his ass off since mid January.

Is he idiot enough to think CD II material hasn't been presented? CD went to bat a couple of times before it went into play. And the GNR back catalog, it's worth a lot of money, everybody has a piece of the pie. Of course it is always in play.

Somebody tell that guy to stop talking. There's so much wrong in what he says, you don't even know where to begin to straighten his ass out. Take him to the back of the line.

Is it true what people are saying, that Ron was fired?

Nope, complete BS

Nope, complete BS

According to... Nobody knows anything.

It's like with the new album rumors last year. So many people started to talk about it, that we were dealing with it as if it was truth. This rumor came out of nowhere, but if has any truth, I gotta say that although Ron is a great musician and with the fans he is a great person, if all we've been hearing is truth, Ron should have left earlier.

Axl is not wrong in dismissing Bumblefoot.

Edited by Mal'Akh

Nope, complete BS

It's like with the new album rumors last year. So many people started to talk about it, that we were dealing with it as if it was truth. This rumor came out of nowhere, but if has any truth, I gotta say that although Ron is a great musician and with the fans he is a great person, if all we've been hearing is truth, Ron should have left earlier.

Lol, you people actually think that Axl fired BBF... LOL

If so, Axl's a real fucking dumbass. BBF is probably the best guitarist they have in GN'R nowadays.

And another thing, BBF knew what he was going into when he accepted the request to join GNR.

I understand how this can be annoying to some of you.

Just use a little patience and everything will be settled soon.

Nope, complete BS

If so, Axl's a real fucking dumbass. BBF is probably the best guitarist they have in GN'R nowadays.

And another thing, BBF knew what he was going into when he accepted the request to join GNR.

Where did I say Axl fired BBF? You're reading too much into what I said. I said that IF that actually happened, good, because if the reasons we heard are real, BBF is a jerk. IF. And that's a big if.

Nope, complete BS

Where did I say Axl fired BBF? You're reading too much into what I said. I said that IF that actually happened, good, because if the reasons we heard are real, BBF is a jerk. IF. And that's a big if.

Lol. If BBF is a jerk, what's Ashba?

Sorry i thought you said Axl fired him. Anyway, it's Axl who gives the last word so i'm 50% correct xD