BBF posts thread

Bumblefoot

He calls himself an Aryan Ron, that says all you need to know about Satanisk :rolleyes: How bout my guitar question? :D:D i'll be your best friend and buy you a box of chocolates? :xmasssanta: (laced with rohypnol and drag you to my basement and force guitar lessons outta you! :lol:)

Sounds like for the direction you wanna go, it's all about strumming rhythm stuff - use a metronome and start doing strumming patterns, then get more complex by adding accents, a shuffle feel, rests on different hits... it'll get your groove happenin' when ya play.

Shit, where were all these great music questions hours ago? Just finished a buncha work, I'm starting to reverse the info in meta tags, that means I hit my mental limit, shutting the 'puter......

Diet - don't drink your calories. More water, less juices, no soda... cut down on fast food, snack on vegetables, and jog on a treadmill a few times a week.

Hendrix - lotta classics on Experienced & Electric, but I think Axis has some deep shit goin' on...

Just used my last brain cell. Gnite folks :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Wow. From reading Bumblefoot's posts you can see that those who were fortunate enough to catch him initially took his comments entirely out of context (I'm looking at you D).

The “flipping pancakes” remark was not a criticism of workers. Clearly Bumblefoot was just outlining the irony of someone having the tenacity to ridicule him (as contrary to the individual being quoted, Ron has attempted to do something productive with his life).

Wow. From reading Bumblefoot's posts you can see that those who were fortunate enough to catch him initially took his comments entirely out of context (I'm looking at you D).

The “flipping pancakes” remark was not a criticism of workers. Clearly Bumblefoot was just outlining the irony of someone having the tenacity to ridicule him (as contrary to the individual being quoted, Ron has attempted to do something productive with his life).

LOL at the "out of context". It's not an expression to use, whatever context it's in, some people do flip pancake for a living, there is no sub-work for a living.

That being said, I think we had a fair chat. Maybe I'm the asshole here, maybe not, everyone will be the judge. I don't think we need anymore BOB (Bumblefoot Official Bitches) on mygnr, we already have Glow Inc. covering that (je déconne hein mais les ricains comprennent pas le second degré :rofl-lol: ).

The only thing I'd like from that band now is CD II with Bucket and Finck's material.

Everybody remotely famous gets negative comments now and then

Now & then, huh. And people burning our family members with cigarettes? And screaming 'whore' and throwing things at our children? And harassing our parents at night?

These are GN'R 'fans' doing this shit?? wtf

that was funny.

the only sad thing is that all the assholes doesn't understand what Ron is saying because thay are too stupid to think.

It's also funny that Ron answerd some questions like 100 times but apparently the haters can't read.

great stuff :thumbsup:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I'm so annoyed at how rude people were to Ron. Its not his fault you guys are obsessed with the old band. He didn't make old GN'R split up. Hes doing a great job and both he and Ashba in particular have been very nice to the fans updating us whenever he can with stuff through social media for example.

Ron is a lovely guy. I agree with what Graeme said, people did that to get a rise out of Bumble and look cool.

I'm so annoyed at how rude people were to Ron. Its not his fault you guys are obsessed with the old band. He didn't make old GN'R split up. Hes doing a great job and both he and Ashba in particular have been very nice to the fans updating us whenever he can with stuff through social media for example.

Ron is a lovely guy. I agree with what Graeme said, people did that to get a rise out of Bumble and look cool.

agree. The one comment about the bucket version of shackler's was just asshole-ish.

I don't mean this to be disrespectful to you, I respect your choice, but it's not rock n' roll, it's not democracy.

Appreciate your thoughts. But the reality is that the music is rock n' roll - everything else is business. You wouldn't have any albums or concerts or anything if the business didn't happen to bring you the music. A yogurt is food, but think of how much business goes into it before it reaches your mouth. Your job, to get the money to put gas in your car to go to the store and buy it. Car companies, fuel companies, the store, their distributor, the yogurt manufacturer, the farm that grew the berries, down to the dude that rigged up the cow pumps. All that business had to happen for you to get a $1 yogurt. Business is a necessity for all things, it's not evil, it's part of the process, every process. And in every aspect, there's competition of companies, timing when to release products, a million things that affect how successful or even sustainable things will be. Ya can't fuck with it, ya can't release info prematurely, ya can't give away what the new features of a software upgrade will be too soon, a competing company can hijack your plans. In music, you have to consider other releases and tours when planning your own, for example. There was the old story of how Van Halen was working on their first album, they mentioned covering Ya Really Got Me, and another band tried to record it quicker and beat em to the punch. When I was in my early 20s I shared a demo with another guitar player who then made an almost identical song to mine and sent it to the labels that were considering me to be on their comp CDs, to take my spot. Shit happens, I learned early on - don't talk about future plans, unless 1) you're the CEO of a business and don't have investors to answer to, 2) you're dealing with low-valued things that don't have a big effect on people and their business. I'll talk to you for hours about music. Not business.

So when does the next album come out then?

OMG I think I love you Bumblefoot. No I know I do. Tear those trash talking kids a new asshole. You know it's funny to see these 40 year old guys on here asking about the personal and business side of GNR, but when they actually get the info I bet anything they wish they wouldn't have heard it. Leave the business side to the grownups that actually move away from their computers and go outside boys and girls.

PS- Love ya Ron. ( talent wise and as a person )

Edited by iftheworld