Lucifer tv show

Okay, just heard the great news that Netflex has renewed Lucifer for another season.

I am calling my cable company next week and ordering Netflex. I loved that show and Fox cancelled it and many other of my favorite shows. Even the tv guide was annoyed with them for cancelling so many good shows. They said Fox is becoming an all Gordon Ramsey using 4 letter words tv station. lol I think they are right

Anyway, there are many good shows on or coming on Netflex, so I'm hoping my cable company can give me a good price for getting it.

lol at Net-flex 

its net-flix u silly person

Lucifer has that annoying guy on it.

Im in UK so watching the crown which is good, arrested development and friends. 

Watch the walking dead first couple of seasons. watch game of thrones. watch other shit rated 9 and above in imdb - sure to get a banger.

enjoy netflex

lol sorry about Net-Flex whatever it is I have to have it now since I totally love Tom Ellis as Lucifer.

It would be so cool if one time they would play a Ghost song since it is about Lucifer. I guess it would be too much money to play a Ghost song now that they are super famous.

anyway, I'm terrible with names of stuff.