THE SIG THREAD

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, if anyone can be bothered, I'd fancy a nice, sleek sig (not one of those really huge boxes) for another forum (I like my current one too much to change it here :heart: ). I'd like it to be an Axl/Erin sig ( :wub: ) - I don't really know what exactly I'd like: it can be multiple pictures of them together or maybe just one :unsure: Also, I use the same avatar and username everywhere, so I'd like it to match that (that doesn't mean it has to be purplish or anything, just that I don't want some colour like orange that would completely clash with my avatar). So um, if anyone feels up to it... :unsure:

Oh, yeah: a thread with lots of Erin Everly pics (especially the second page has some lovely ones)

Edited by nameless_girl

A Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon sig with "Theres Someone In My Head, But It's Not Me" on it.

In a sig-making mood today, so I tried...

EDITED: Made some improvements, but I couldn't decide where to put the lettering, so here goes...

kev1kk.jpg

kev22wh.jpg

kev36hy.jpg

If you don't like any of them, please tell me so I can stop spazzing around with them :xmassrudolph:

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen

can i have:

izzyadlersappetite28wa.jpg

richardfortus5er.jpg

and the quote

'I never wanted you to be so full of anger (anger)

I never wanted you to be somebody else

I never wanted you to be someone afraid to know themselves

I only wanted you to see things for yourself'

and if you can fit it in, markyboy101

I had a go... :unsure:

Version 1:

ng9zv.jpg

Version 2:

ng28be.jpg

I'm liking it ^_^ (The one with the border more so - sigs without one aren't really that much my style)

I didn't expect you to make it quite so slim, but it looks good :) Although I'd prefer it with some more contrast - so you really see the stuff like eyes stand out :heart::unsure: Meh, I don't really know - if you can be bothered experimenting with these or even doing any other Axl/Erin stuff (ha, I totally love them as a couple) - yay, but if not - doesn't matter. It's already better than expected :kiss:

can i have:

izzyadlersappetite28wa.jpg

richardfortus5er.jpg

and the quote

'I never wanted you to be so full of anger (anger)

I never wanted you to be somebody else

I never wanted you to be someone afraid to know themselves

I only wanted you to see things for yourself'

and if you can fit it in, markyboy101

sorry where are my manners

can you do this please

much appreciated if possible

much appreciated if possible

You allready have one of those. Show some respect to the dude who made it.

I won't make one. The images you chose sucks to. To much work to get it done. And when you might not even use it if I do it. Well it's just not worth it. Make it yourself. I remeber you where stating that you where a sig making god.....

where are my manners??

Version 1:

ng9zv.jpg

Version 2:

ng28be.jpg

I'm liking it ^_^ (The one with the border more so - sigs without one aren't really that much my style)

I didn't expect you to make it quite so slim, but it looks good :) Although I'd prefer it with some more contrast - so you really see the stuff like eyes stand out :heart::unsure: Meh, I don't really know - if you can be bothered experimenting with these or even doing any other Axl/Erin stuff (ha, I totally love them as a couple) - yay, but if not - doesn't matter. It's already better than expected :kiss:

No problem...glad you liked them! :)

How's this?

ng31lb.jpg

Version 1:

ng9zv.jpg

Version 2:

ng28be.jpg

So many words, when you could have just said "It sucks, make it better".

A Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon sig with "Theres Someone In My Head, But It's Not Me" on it.

In a sig-making mood today, so I tried...

EDITED: Made some improvements, but I couldn't decide where to put the lettering, so here goes...

kev1kk.jpg

kev22wh.jpg

kev36hy.jpg

If you don't like any of them, please tell me so I can stop spazzing around with them :xmassrudolph:

I love the first one. Thanks :)