THE SIG THREAD

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I have a signature request.

I would like to have a nice picture of Axl with his poofy hair, if not then just any good pic of him works, also I'd like a picture of Alice Cooper, Scott Wielend The singer of Disturbed(David Draimen or dan something i think)

Colorwise I'd like it to revolve around purple and black

Otherwise go wild those are my only real peramiterd

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man. This is my first sig with a new program I got yesterday. The logo is not as good as Coma's etc., but I gave it my best for now, so you can use it if you want to :)

megadeathlogo1yy8.jpg

EDIT: LOL!!! I just pwned my self. "April 23 2007" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Forever-GNR

I would like to have a nice picture of Axl with his poofy hair, if not then just any good pic of him works, also I'd like a picture of Alice Cooper, Scott Wielend The singer of Disturbed(David Draimen or dan something i think)

Please?

Please?

I made something quick in 10 minutes. It's definitely not the best, but I hope you like it as it is. :)

normalgunsbg6.jpg

Edited by Forever-GNR

Again; if anyone's interested, just PM me.

gnrlogo1sg8.jpg

You know I happen to like that. I probably wont use it right away, but I will keep it on hand for later use.

If you dont mind I'll take it :D

EDIT: Just saw the PM part. I'll do that now.

Edited by Syk

Please?

I made something quick in 10 minutes. It's definitely not the best, but I hope you like it as it is. :)

normalgunsbg6.jpg

I love you :wub:

Though if you get a chance could you clear the pics of dave and alice up and put the band logos in the background, The Logo from the cover of Disturbed's "Prayer" The New GN'R chinese kindof logo, the chick from on Contraband and the alice cooper heart with barbed wire?

Thanks

Edited by NormalGuns

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Somone of the mods has of unknown reason taken my sig.

Can someone please make me another one of my dog? Here's two pictures.

Thank you in advance! :)

430Untitled2.png

9456160-6098_IMG.JPG

0197hp9.jpg

Dude thats sick!

I didnt know you were still doing requests Bromle?

Thanks and I DON'T do requests. I just happened to go be bored and eager to do something in photoshop. So I took the challange and made that sig.

I do not do request, so no need to PM me. I don't want to sound like an arse on that area, but it has been trublesome for some time, I do enjoy the ocatioanally sig, but to many people ask, and no one knows what they want. So I just quit doing it, and started more wallpapers and stuff for myself.

Thanks anyway :P

0197hp9.jpg

Dude thats sick!

I didnt know you were still doing requests Bromle?

Thanks and I DON'T do requests. I just happened to go be bored and eager to do something in photoshop. So I took the challange and made that sig.

I do not do request, so no need to PM me. I don't want to sound like an arse on that area, but it has been trublesome for some time, I do enjoy the ocatioanally sig, but to many people ask, and no one knows what they want. So I just quit doing it, and started more wallpapers and stuff for myself.

Thanks anyway :P

I understand. Anyone else wanna help me? I want a sig with this as the background:

Starlight-Living-Desktop.jpg

and this somewhere in it:

fireworks.jpg

along with Syk in some cool "lit up" looking white-ish blue