Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Axls Rocket Queen

ARQ's sig thread

I'm thinkin' about getting a new one, but I don't know if I can part with the baby I have now :P:wub:

I've had it ever since I registered!

Noooo!

Seriously, your current sig is so "you" (by the way - who made it?) and you've had it for ages, so it's a way for me to recognise your posts right away. :P Change the avatar instead. ^_^

ARQ of course made it! :)

I can't change my avatar because the board keeps fucking with my control panel and it wont let me do certain things...like changing my avatar.

Which really sucks, because I want a different one.

If you (or anyone!) knows how to fix this,..visit my thread please!, its in this same section :) thanxx~

Hey ARQ i forgot how amazing your sigs were and by the looks of it they look even better now if that was ever possible :D Would i be able to request a new sig with this picture of Caleb

25.jpg

and this pic of Axl

0d0245ac.jpg

I'm not too fussed about how the sigs designed the only thing i will request is could i have Calm Like A Bomb placed somewhere on the sig. If you are not able to make the sig that's cool :)

CLAB, I can certainly give it a go :)

More new ones, I feel it's time I changed my sig so I'm toying with ideas...

rent.jpg

outtonight.jpg

Thoughts on these, anyone?

EDIT: Just realised the filesize was too big on these two. For some reason I can't get the last one below about 30kb. Help anyone? :unsure:

So I was wondering if you could make one for me eh?

I want this picture

l_5873d6f1eb2c4b54b8ed9c71d2d69941.jpg

And i want it to say

Examine these beautiful faces, keep singing now.

Pleeeease thank you!!!!