Thank You South America

Dj ASHBA™

I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for all the love you have given me here in South America. It's been the most amazing experience for me. I will never forget this for as long as I live!!!

"The fans are the most addictive drug that I've ever had the pleasure of being addicted to!"

Much Love~ ASHBA

I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for all the love you have given me here in South America. It's been the most amazing experience for me. I will never forget this for as long as I live!!!

"The fans are the most addictive drug that I've ever had the pleasure of being addicted to!"

Much Love~ ASHBA

DJ ya deserve all the praise. You have not only made people stop bitchin' about Slash. Ya flatout replaced him. In a good way rock3

We'd love to see some documentry footage :P

Thank you guys, although I did not attend any shows I had the pleasure of being here every night to see updates and photos/videos etc. You guys rock so fing hard. I really hope you get the chance soon to pen some music with the others :)

take care cya soon

I hope to have the opportunity to take another picture with you in Rio .. and I like the shirt you were wearing after a while I realized ...!! I was very tired.

You're a great guy and great musician and deserves all the best.

Have a great time today at the show!

Take care! rock2

Obs. Thank you for coming here and all you have done for us.

Is very good contact with a member of the band.

I like very much your site and sound environment “Music For The Demented Mind” ! :xmassrudolph:

Edited by Hatchepsut

Much Love~ ASHBA

No man, thank you. You dont have an idea how important was your visit to our country. Hope to see you soon man, you rock so hard !

Thank YOU, Bumbles, Axl, Fortus, Dizzy, Frank, Tommy, Chris, Beta, Vanessa, Fernando, Del james, all the crew, GNR camp and "Tiao" :D Bach & band for THE BEST DAY/NIGHT/CONCERT of my ENTIRE life! I`ll NEVER forget, NEVER!

Thanks for being so cool with us, fans, for everything, the kind words, pictures, autographs! Now you know the way Mr. Ashba, so please, BE BACK SOON! I really miss you guys here after the Belo Horizonte concert. We are addicted to GUNS N` ROSES and we`ll be always here waiting for another wonderful time of our lives!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU a million times again! Peace, love and more success DJ! rock3

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

He seems like a quite nice man to his fans. Coming here and write stuff every now and then and everything. He may soon replace Fortus as my favourite in the current version of GN'R. That he is the only one since Slash left that has been able to play SCOM properly don't make it worse.