New Axl sighting

slääsh

i don't see what the fuss is about anymore!

we don't have any other members sightings posted

That may be because not many people know or give a crap about axl's employees.

ZING!

but still only GnR fans would be bothered with this. seems a little odd but watever

Why do people refer to it as an 'Axl sighting'? It makes him sound like a UFO or something.

R.

Just because of the extremeness of it all. He'd been so notoriously holed up for the better part of a decade that nearly every article written about him during that time referred to him as a recluse. And now, with the album apparently on the verge of release and tour dates being announced, he's suddenly out and about doing the party scene.

Let's face it, for the longest time, there were no "Axl sightings"...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

This is the second time Axl and Lindsay Lohan partied together.........is he pounding her clit or what?! :rofl-lol:

YOU PEOPLE!

Why the hell a man and a woman cant be just friends ? "oh they are always together i bet there are some wild nights between them " There is such thing like friendship :o .

.........................oh who the hell im trying to fool , is Axl we are talking about :laugh:

So according to that post he was on lafayette ? yeah well i guess as hard you try you cant run from your past...even if you want to .

Well hope he enjoyed his meal , that restaurant must be pretty good because i cant imagine all these "stars" going somewhere less than great

Someone should find out what they had for dinner, i want to go there and try the same Axl ate (like any normal obessed fan would do :P )

I dont know why some people are complaining about we discussing this small axl apearances . I mean before people were all mad because he didnt show up , now he just shows up too much ? thats it ? ah is hard to please the fans

Why do people refer to it as an 'Axl sighting'? It makes him sound like a UFO or something.

R.

He is a bit like an Unidentified Walking Object or UWO.

It's a sighting because it's so fucking rare that it's only natural to think of it as one.

R.

He is a bit like an Unidentified Walking Object or UWO.

It's a sighting because it's so fucking rare that it's only natural to think of it as one.

Mayble so.It kinda funny how you worded it there. :D

R.

All too true. He's not an endangered animal. Nor is he Bigfoot.

He came out of hiding, the difference isnt that big. But yeah, who cares if somebody saw Axl?

R.

All too true. He's not an endangered animal.

Sure he is, there is only one of him on this entire planet.

R.

The other day, I saw a UFO flying over a farm a VR recording Studio, and he picked up some cows Slash and Duff

and it flew away and released Chinese Democracy

TW@

Edited by Painkiller545