GNR is Bashing us for being on Forums, My Rant!

mcalldp

I am fucking sick of GNR camp assuming that we just sit at the computers and don't go to the concerts so somehow that makes us pond-scum

Most of us go to the concerts then come to the forums when we're not at the shows as well. We're also the ones that sat around here talking GNR when there were no shows for ohh.. a decade.

I've seen GNR on the Illusion tour, I'll see GNR on this tour, in-between I'll talk about GNR on this and other forums.

It's fans like us that keep the hype alive well after the concerts are done and gone, Merch and Axl can have a punch in the ballsack for that type of insult.

We're not lesser fans, we're the ones at the shows AND talking about GNR when there are no shows AND staying up all night while forum members text us concert updates to shows that we don't attend as they are in another country or something.

We're also the fans that buy multiple copies of CD to pass out to our friends when it comes out.

SO shut the fuck up while you're sitting on your millions of dollars judging away. Punch yourself in the ballsack once for the way you treat fans and get back to work, be a professional.

If people didn't come to forums and speculate, who do you think would have been talking about this band for the past decade or so? I'm tired of you wankers saying "stop speculating, we'll know when we know' what the fuck do you think a forum is for? There would be very little traffic here if there was no speculation. speculation is what keeps us entertained during the famine of any music from the band.

Now, if there is some actual negative lies being spread then management, from their post, obviously have their finger on the pulse, they can post the truth here any time. It would do them good to have more contact with the fan base anyway.

oh,, and I think CD will be out on the 27th,

It will have a hidden track called "It ain't easy being green" (duet with Kermit the frog!)

and I like Axl's red shoes

Goooood fucking night.

Edited by mcalldp

I didn't took the time to read your post, because personaly I don't care!

I don't see it as bashing. I don't agree 100% with them.

But man you have to admit that we have, and other boards too, some pretty stupid members!

I am, maybe that's just me, sick and tired to see members posting stupid thread everyday (yeah you know who you are!) that doesn't mean fuck all.

Some people are just useless.

IDIOT! They "bash" on idiotic fuckin' posts like this, that doesn't tell the truth.

If you get offended in any of the rants or press releases you should really consider becoming a rl based character. They DO NOT mind if we speculate or whatever here on the forums, they MIND if we tell lies, is that strange?

If people didn't come to forums and speculate, who do you think would have been talking about this band for the past decade or so? I'm tired of you wankers saying "stop speculating, we'll know when we know' what the fuck do you think a forum is for? There would be very little traffic here if there was no speculation. speculation is what keeps us entertained during the famine of any music from the band.

Now, if there is some actual negative lies being spread then management, from their post, obviously have their finger on the pulse, they can post the truth here any time. It would do them good to have more contact with the fan base anyway.

when someone lies about how many seats are sold (3,000) that's not speculation. that's damaging to a business. but you'd have to know about business to understand that.

I see a number of people flaming Jarmo and the moderators for removing posts at our request. I understand that you feel that we are using our influence to censor you. We are not. If someone wants to express their opinion or critique the band and its performances, recordings, actions etc that does not bother us but when you spread lies and disinformation about everything from ticket sales to release dates to how Pollstar calculates their chart, we will use our relationship with Jarmo to shut you down because you cause chaos and confusion and you try to take something good and turn it into something ugly.

when someone lies about how many seats are sold (3,000) that's not speculation. that's damaging to a business. but you'd have to know about business to understand that.

I see a number of people flaming Jarmo and the moderators for removing posts at our request. I understand that you feel that we are using our influence to censor you. We are not. If someone wants to express their opinion or critique the band and its performances, recordings, actions etc that does not bother us but when you spread lies and disinformation about everything from ticket sales to release dates to how Pollstar calculates their chart, we will use our relationship with Jarmo to shut you down because you cause chaos and confusion and you try to take something good and turn it into something ugly.

Are you posting this comment on every topic discussed?

Yep, and as I said countering that with fact is fine. Lumping all the forum members into some kind of sub-fan category is BS.

But man you have to admit that we have, and other boards too, some pretty stupid members!

Exactly. That's what they are talking about in my opinion. They are talking about the 'fans' who come on here, don't go to shows and complain about every little thing. Like the people who sit here waiting for an excuse to bitch about something.

IDIOT! They "bash" on idiotic fuckin' posts like this, that doesn't tell the truth.

If you get offended in any of the rants or press releases you should really consider becoming a rl based character. They DO NOT mind if we speculate or whatever here on the forums, they MIND if we tell lies, is that strange?

exactly! idiot

If someone wants to express their opinion or critique the band and its performances, recordings, actions etc that does not bother us.

I call bullshit.

That's the MAIN reason why Jarmo banned me, because God forbid I say how lame it is how the band never changed the setlist after how many months....and soon after they switched it up. :rofl-lol:

Exactly. That's what they are talking about in my opinion. They are talking about the 'fans' who come on here, don't go to shows and complain about every little thing. Like the people who sit here waiting for an excuse to bitch about something.

what, Like Axl? And no, I am not posting this in every discussion, only here.

THink what you like, I've seen several comments made that, to me, seem to lump forum posting members into a sub-class of guns fans and no, I don;t think that the GNR camp realize that we are the fans at the shows and we are the fans after the shows too. We're the die hards.

Who cares if someone is stupid and speculates about some crap? That's freedom of speech. Flame away!

If it's right out damaging lies then those few can be dealt with in a different manner. I don't see anything outlandish about this point of view.

Unless you're disagreeing with what most of us on here are, as stated in my original post.

We are the fans, we are part of the hype machine, we are at the fucking shows for christ sake.

Edited by mcalldp

So how do they know how to divide the fans that hang here and "complain" and go to hows from the ones who hang here and "complain" and don´t go to shows? Don´t you see that they´re just making up excuses and blaming innocent fans for their own created bullshit? Talk about blind love.

Edited by Lukinx

exactly! idiot

Yea, and there's been no shutting down of any negative comments on HTGTH even if they were true :confused:

You're an idiot if you take every word of a press release like that to heart.

You can tell more by GNR camp actions than some BS Merch serves you up on a plate and you eat that shit because you like the peanuts in it.

There are people on this very forum that have had posts deleted and such at HTGTH and not because they were spreading lies.

As I said in another post:

Funny how GNR's management have this thing about these 'make believe' fans who sit behind computers causing negativity, and who don't go to the shows. It might just be me, but I'd say there are probably hundreds, if not, thousands of fans, who routinely check GNR forums for info on the band (and have done for years!) and they may have never had the opportunity to attend a show - but they are FAR greater fans than you're average concert attender. Just an observation...

LA

As I said in another post:

Funny how GNR's management have this thing about these 'make believe' fans who sit behind computers causing negativity, and who don't go to the shows. It might just be me, but I'd say there are probably hundreds, if not, thousands of fans, who routinely check GNR forums for info on the band (and have done for years!) and they may have never had the opportunity to attend a show - but they are FAR greater fans than you're average concert attender. Just an observation...

LA

They (WE) are the ones who get there early to get a close spot on the floor, know not to worry when Axl isn't on stage "on time," sing along to the new songs, and tell their casual-fan-friends about GNR concerts they wouldn't have known about otherwise since there's no promotion. (How's that for a nice run-on?)

you don't understand big media and big business. if they resond to clarify everything, the lies will increase and then they'll have an entire office of people clarifying things. and it'll never end.

it's the nature of the beast. lies

lies.jpg

Kaneda rings a bell.. :rolleyes: