My attempt at the November Rain

nah thats poor.

The lad asked for 'constructive' critisism. If you think it was poor, then at least say what you thought was wrong with it so he can work on it.

after reading my comment maybe he can "construct" something decent.

i thought it kicked major fucking ass all up and down the block. i dunno shit about playing guitar i totally suck at it so i can't give real good technical insight except for how it sounded to my ears and it sounded REALLY fucking cool man!!!! i REALLY dug it. it was kinda off in the starting part of the solo (oooh, technical, the staaarrtting part) but yeah, towards the end it was REALLY kicking ass. kicked ass in general. how long you been playing, how often do you practise?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
i thought it kicked major fucking ass all up and down the block. i dunno shit about playing guitar i totally suck at it so i can't give real good technical insight except for how it sounded to my ears and it sounded REALLY fucking cool man!!!! i REALLY dug it. it was kinda off in the starting part of the solo (oooh, technical, the staaarrtting part) but yeah, towards the end it was REALLY kicking ass. kicked ass in general. how long you been playing, how often do you practise?

Hey, don't you wanna comment my? (not november rain, but... only 2 people replies :( )

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1830074

Btw, I haven't heard Chris solo yet. I'm downloading another thing so I'll take that later.

Hey, don't you wanna comment my? (not november rain, but... only 2 people replies :( )

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1830074

Btw, I haven't heard Chris solo yet. I'm downloading another thing so I'll take that later.

i would man but i dont have any speakers or a soundcard thingie. Christers was there and i downloaded it off of random curiosity and ended up emailing it to my buddy who burns it onto a cd for me and i was burning this doors gig and threw chrises in there too and like on the last track i was goin, shit, this is november rain and i remembered chris's shit and posted on here but i'll listen to yours too if ya like dude :):):)

• 1 month later...
Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I think it would have been better if you didn't try to shredd so much. Not just because I ain't a fan of shredding, but your shred wasn't very good. Otherwise pretty good!