The Beatles, Alice in Chains and Soundgarden

Perfect_crime49

please please PLEASE i am on my knees clasping your ankles in floods of tears absolutely IMPLORING you to get The Beatles White Album, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!! its a bit expensive but its totally priceless. the most perfect unique well rounded wonderfully rambling beautiful set of songs ever committed to record, its better than perfection, PLEASE, the white album, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasee??

The album no one seems to bring up is Soungarden's Louder than Love and I can't recommend that one enough-huge riff-rock sound, but much less poppy than their later stuff. Just a huge wall of sound.

Jar of Flies is great by AIC, my favorite record from them after Dirt.

He shouldn't start with an EP, though. I think he should get Facelift and Tripod first.

What about unplugged? I think it's much better than Nirvana's unplugged!

He shouldn't start with an EP, though. I think he should get Facelift and Tripod first.

Yeah, but he said he has Dirt already.

Ah.

What, no! Nirvana's unplugged is much better, much more emotional. Layne seems very bored and isolated at AIC's unplugged show.

Yeah, but he said he has Dirt already.

Ah.

What, no! Nirvana's unplugged is much better, much more emotional. Layne seems very bored and isolated at AIC's unplugged show.

I like AIC more anyway. So it's probably that. Either way, I think AIC's unplugged is great.

It depends on what era of the Beatles has sparked an interest in you wanting to check out their albums.

If you're curious about the "mop-top" era..the White Album is definitely not the place to start.