jonny cash

Dean-16

did you watch either of the videos? give them a chance at least!

Fair call, Ill give them a shot.

First song was kind of boring, this song would be nothing without its celebrity packed video.

Second song was decent, intriguing lyrics not digging the christian sentiments though, anyone who claims to wear a crown of thorns obviously thinks highly of themselves.

Edited by Opax

did you watch either of the videos? give them a chance at least!

Fair call, Ill give them a shot.

First song was kind of boring, this song would be nothing without its celebrity packed video.

Second song was decent, intriguing lyrics not digging the christian sentiments though, anyone who claims to wear a crown of thorns obviously thinks highly of themselves.

funny you say that because hurt is a cover song, originally done by nine inch nails, but cashs version is better (IMO)

hes a dying man when he sang that aswell, he died of heartbreak as his wife dies a month before him and you can really hear his emotion and sadness in this song!

Johny C. is a great singer and a great performer. Recently i bought the Live at San Quentin box (2 cd's,1dvd). Great to see how he interacts with the inmates. 1 of my favourite songs from that cd/ dvd is San Quentin. He shows some guts there to play this song in front of the prisoners. Some of my favourite songs: Big river, I still miss someone,Folsom prison blues,A boy named Sue,Wanted man,Ring of fire,Walk the line,Orange blossom special,Hurt

This is a funny clip where Johnny Cash covers Elvis:

Edited by droezle

I like hes "Bridge Over trolled Water"

You mean "Bridge Over Troubled Water".

I love Johnny Cash, he is definetly one of the best musicians from the 50s and 60s. I listened a lot to At San Quentin and At Folsom Prison, plus the American series a lot about a year ago.

Edited by Lithium

I love Johnny Cash, he is definetly one of the best musicians from the 50s and 60s. I listened a lot to At San Quentin and At Folsom Prison, plus the American series a lot about a year ago.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

I allways thought it was Trolled! :lol: thought it was some kind of fairy tale song :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

I allways thought it was Trolled! :lol: thought it was some kind of fairy tale song :rofl-lol:

:huh::lol: !!!

I haven't heard Cash's version, but the original by Simon & Garfunkel is great, imo. Bridge Over Troubled Water is one of the most covered songs ever.