Muse

Raw Power

Ah, I just found out that Im gonna see one of the greatest bands ever in October. :D

Muse has just relased a couple of dates for the Europe-tour this fall, and on October the 23rd

they come to Oslo. I can't fucking wait.

Other who have seen them live, or gonna see them?

After the last thread about these guys on here I've checked them out and.....jesus fucking christ they are amazing. I have been listening to nothing but them for 2 weeks, they are just incredible. I'm hooked.

They are coming here to play on the 21st of November....and I leave to go to Ireland on the 18th :cry:, so that's really annoying cause I would really love to see them; I've heard they're amazing live...

Awesome band.....never seen them live and I've only heard the last two albums.

Are their earlier albums just as good?

Yes.

I was in the front row at Sydney. Great show, aside from the 13 year old girls that came along to hear Starlight. :rolleyes:

Most got carried out of the pit during the first song, mind you.

They are coming here to play on the 21st of November....and I leave to go to Ireland on the 18th :cry:, so that's really annoying cause I would really love to see them; I've heard they're amazing live...

I'm coming up from schoolies to see that, should be great :)

They are coming here to play on the 21st of November....and I leave to go to Ireland on the 18th :cry: , so that's really annoying cause I would really love to see them; I've heard they're amazing live...

Dammit, I would be too....but I don't even get to go to schoolies :anger: , that's kinda pissing me off.

They are coming here to play on the 21st of November....and I leave to go to Ireland on the 18th :cry: , so that's really annoying cause I would really love to see them; I've heard they're amazing live...

Dammit, I would be too....but I don't even get to go to schoolies :anger: , that's kinda pissing me off.

At least Ireland should be cool right?

You get to go to Ireland. Stop complaining you little bitch... :lol:

They are coming here to play on the 21st of November....and I leave to go to Ireland on the 18th , so that's really annoying cause I would really love to see them; I've heard they're amazing live...

You get to go to Ireland. Stop complaining you little bitch... :lol:

:lol: I know I know, and it should be great I guess :P.

Just a tad gay not going to schoolies :P but I guess I've got the rest of my life to drink and have wild drunk sex :xmassrudolph: .