Ozzy Fucking Osbourne

Vincent Vega

Man, his music is fucking awesome! You just can't beat intense, evil songs like Crazy Train, Suicide Solution, Bark at The Moon, and others. Then there's the soft stuff like Good Bye to Romance and Revelation. Even his later stufflike Mama, I'm Coming Home and others are awesome! And I thought his most recent album was pretty damn good as well.

Thoughts?

Edited by Mr. Miser

never really heard shit of his. i'd like to though, Sabbath-wise at least. he does sort of look kind of...i dunno, famous for being this legendary drug taker or drinker or whatever which im always a fan of but...not when thats all there is to it. but as i say, no right to judge because i aint heard shit. im open to Sabbath album suggestions if anyone has any? :)

I love ozzy osbournes music

especially "shot in the dark"

But one thing that borhters me is his bandmates write alot of the lyrics and the music

he mostly puts down vocals

so hows it solo/

Actually, Ozzy contributes alot to the lyrics...him and Zakk.

It was only In Early Black Sabbath that he diddn't. Just like chicagocoma13 said, Geezer wrote like 90% of the lyrics in Early Sabbath, but nowadays, Ozzy does most but Zakk helps to. :)

I love ozzy osbournes music

especially "shot in the dark"

But one thing that borhters me is his bandmates write alot of the lyrics and the music

he mostly puts down vocals

so hows it solo/

Actually, Ozzy contributes alot to the lyrics...him and Zakk.

It was only In Early Black Sabbath that he diddn't. Just like chicagocoma13 said, Geezer wrote like 90% of the lyrics in Early Sabbath, but nowadays, Ozzy does most but Zakk helps to. :)

If you are insanly famous as part of a band and then leave that band (or in Ozzy's case get kicked out of the band) and go on to do another project it is usually called a solo career. He does contribute a great deal and he is an aquired taste. the older I get the more of his stuff I like.

Sometimes Zakk Wyldes excessive guitar wanking annoys me though.

You couldn't put it any better, Zakk Wylde is highly overrated and butchers the old songs.

Zakk is god(d) -_-

The god of the pinch harmonic. I hate when he puts that sound in the Sabbath songs, like he did with paranoid and war pigs this summer.