Tommy Lee

zakk

I'd like him to stay, because he's a good drummer - but I've always felt since this "reunion" that he hasn't gelled with the guys again.

Sixx, Neil and Mars seem to work well together on stage (Especially Sixx and Neil, which I was suprised to see!!) But Tommy doesn't seem to do anything.

When I saw the Crue this year, Tommy was injured but he came out on stage and he put his arm round Vince then walked off shouting "when I say Motley you say Crue - Motley - Crue - Motley - Crue" which was just awful.

I feel the New Tattoo record showed that Crue don't need Tommy. It had everyone except Tommy - but alot of people said it didn't feel like Crue. I thought it did, Randy Castillo (R.I.P) was one of the perfect replacements for Tommy.

I'd like him to stay, because he's a good drummer - but I've always felt since this "reunion" that he hasn't gelled with the guys again.

Sixx, Neil and Mars seem to work well together on stage (Especially Sixx and Neil, which I was suprised to see!!) But Tommy doesn't seem to do anything.

When I saw the Crue this year, Tommy was injured but he came out on stage and he put his arm round Vince then walked off shouting "when I say Motley you say Crue - Motley - Crue - Motley - Crue" which was just awful.

I feel the New Tattoo record showed that Crue don't need Tommy. It had everyone except Tommy - but alot of people said it didn't feel like Crue. I thought it did, Randy Castillo (R.I.P) was one of the perfect replacements for Tommy.

i agree Castillo ruled. but new tattoo was crap.

This is rediculous, this is the 2nd most contraversial band on the planet!

Tommy quits, he goes back, it's so cool and new again...yea,yea,yea!

I thought the Crue were making a new album starting early next year for a summer release?

Well, if that fell thru, maybe Nikki will get The Brides of Destruction going again, I love that group!