Motorhead - Tour '07. Fuckin' go to their shows!!

FunkyMonk

Has anyone seen Motohead on their tour? I'm seeing them on Wednesday and I'm pretty psyched. Dissapointed that I'm only in seats though, cause I'd love to be rockin' it out down front but alas can't have everything I want I guess.

What do they play these days (if you've seen them)?

Ha and my Dad works at the Convention Centre (where they're playing) and I was just reading a list of the shit he wants for lunch and it's pretty funny :lol: . Like right at the end of the list after all this food crap he's got "6 Kinder Surprise's" :lol: , can't imagine Lemmy sitting before a show shovelling down some Kinder Surprise's really :P , maybe he collects the toys. Just a little tidbit there for you guys :) .

Edited by FunkyMonk

Ha ok so I just got back from this about an hour ago and I must say if Motorhead are near you you must fucking go. It was a blast.

As I have noticed from the lack of replies to the first time I made this thread (:rolleyes: disappointing guys) maybe you guys don't like Motorhead, but I'm keeping this thread alive on the off chance that someone reads it and sees that it was kick ass so they go. And they played Killed By Death so fucking rock on rock3!

Just pure no-frills rock n' roll. Just go to it, seriously.

Oh and check out an Aussie band named Airbourne , they opened tonight and they fucking rock! If you love AC/DC then you'll love them, the singer sounds the closest to Bon I have ever heard, they are awesome, check them out.

I love Motorhead. I missed out on seeing them in 1991. I went to a show, it was

Dangerous Toys, I cant remember the second band, then Motorhead was supposed to be next but they didnt make it cause a few nights before Lemmy sprained his ankle

Then it was Judas Priest, and closing the show was Alice Cooper.

That show rocked! rock3

Would have been better if Motorhead was there! :(

Edited by Becket

Saw them in June. First row on Lemmy's side.

the crowd went fuckin' mental. I've never seen so many people been picked out by security. I thought it rocked, though it was like they had played one song throught the whole concert.. The Whorehouse blues was awesome.

Edited by Iceman24

Saw them in June. First row on Lemmy's side.

the crowd went fuckin' mental. I've never seen so many people been picked out by security. I thought it rocked, though it was like they had played one song throught the whole concert.. The Whorehouse blues was awesome.

Yeah the floor looked really fun :(, but there was heaps of people thrown out and I wouldn't of wanted to be messing with a lot of those big fuckers down front going crazy :confused: . Wish I was down there though.

Can't remember the setlist, the few songs always stood out though but it was pretty much just unrelenting rock the whole night rock3.

Dangerous Toys, I cant remember the second band, then Motorhead was supposed to be next but they didnt make it cause a few nights before Lemmy sprained his ankle

That show rocked! rock3

Was that the C.N.E. Grandstand show??

That show rocked! rock3

Was that the C.N.E. Grandstand show??

Yeah, it was.