SEBASTIAN BACH: New Rap/Rock Track Posted Online - Oct. 12, 2007

highvoltage

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach has posted a new rap/rock track called "November 20" on his MySpace page. The lyrics to the song are as follows:

"Get your hands up and bang your head

My name is Goddamn!

"Don't mess around and test me, pop u in the chest, g

Ain't nobody best me yet

I'm the greatest of all time, every time I rock rhymes

That's a promise, not a threat

Don't mess around and test me, pop u in the chest, g

Ain't nobody best me yet

I'm a rock and rap MC, drop a new CD

November 20 u will get, bet

"Now here's a little story that I got to state

For 20 years I kicked your ass all over the stage

A bad mamajama since the day I was born

I traded in my baby bottle for a microphone

By the time I was 20, 20 million sold

I got seven MTV hits in a row

Bach on the channel, here to break the rules

I do what I want, 'cause rules for fools

I started in last, now I'm ahead of the class

And now I'm puttin' all the competition here on blast

On every block they're gonna vote for Bach

'Cause I leave 'em in shock

When I whip out my rock

"Don't mess around and test me, pop u in the chest, g

Ain't nobody best me yet

I'm the greatest of all time, every time I rock rhymes

That's a promise, not a threat

Don't mess around and test me, pop u in the chest, g

Ain't nobody best me yet

I'm a rock and rap MC, drop a new CD

November 20 u will get, bet"

Sebastian Bach was sent home Thursday night after being eliminated from MTV's new weekly competition show "Celebrity Rap Superstar" on its seventh episode.

"Celebrity Rap Superstar" kicked off on August 30. Bach was one of eight celebrity contestants culled from the worlds of music, film, TV and sports who were paired with their own rap mega-star mentor — Sebastian's was Kurupt from THE DOG POUND — who shared their respective knowledge and skills to prepare the contestants with the technique they needed to be a master rapper. With help from his personal tutor, Bach performed covers of some of the biggest rap songs of all time, created original raps and was tested in freestyle rap competitions, all in front of a live audience.

This isn't Bach's first foray onto the small screen nor with MTV. His reality show, "SuperGroup", which also starred Ted Nugent, Jason Bonham, Scott Ian and Even Seinfeld, and "Forever Wild" were very successful shows on VH1, and his "I Married...Sebastian Bach", also on VH1, was a number-one rated program. In addition, Bach spent five seasons on the popular CW series "Gilmore Girls", and made several guest appearances on the Canadian mockumentary series, "Trailer Park Boys".

Bach will release "Angel Down" on November 20. The album was produced by Roy Z (BRUCE DICKINSON, HALFORD, JUDAS PRIEST), and recorded at Sound City Studios and Under City Studios in Los Angeles, CA. Joining Bach in the studio were guitarists "Metal" Mike Chlasciak and Johnny Chromatic, Bobby Jarzombek on drums, and Steve DiGiorgio on bass. GUNS N' ROSES' Axl Rose makes a special guest appearance contributing vocals on three of the album's songs — "(Love is a) Bitchslap", a cover of AEROSMITH's "Back In the Saddle" and "Stuck Inside".

The cover art for "Angel Down" is an original painting by Bach's late father, the celebrated Canadian artist David Bierk who died in 2002. The painting, entitled "David Watching", was painted in 1990, so an emotional choice for Bach. Bierk also created the cover artwork for SKID ROW's 1991 album "Slave To The Grind", which Rolling Stone voted one of the top 5 album covers of the year. His paintings have been exhibited in art galleries all over North America.

(Thanks: Acekicken)

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=82678

-------------------

Wow! Bach is so talented and versatile! I'm so glad Axl is associating himself with a musician of such a high calibre, and allowing him to appear on Chinese Democracy!!!