Favourite Live Performances

UseYourAppetite

There have been some fucking amazing live performances over the years so I'd like to see what some of your favourites are so just post them all here. Mine would have to be the following:

HIM - Join Me - Berlin 2000

Say what you like about HIM, I love them personally, but that's just such an amazingly emotional performance, Ville's voice is perfect as it was for this entire gig and the extended solo at the end is breathtaking imo.

Guns N' Roses - November Rain - Paris 1992

Simply beautiful, Axl sings it pitch perfect, Slash's solo is just heaven, the whole band is just on fire. One of my favourite November Rain performances ever.

Just kickass, the crowd goes apeshit, one of the greatest Metallica shows of all time.

God I love this song, my favourite from the 'phonics and Kelly's voice is amazing live.

It had to be done, Axl just rips the shit out of it, even Petty seems stunned by what he's seeing. Best Axl performance ever?? Could be.....

I saw Interpol the day after the "Great White Concert Tragedy" in Tucson, Az. I remeber the promoters moving the concert outside into a parking lot across the street.....it was surreal. Even more so when I look back....noone knew who these guys were, but they rocked our "socks off" that night.

GNR RAR Nighttrain

GNR Boston 02 Mr. Brownstone

And any Aerosmith show

Oh yeah and the Axl and Elton John and Queen Bohemion Rhasbody at Freddie M. tribute show.

And any Poison doing Talk Dirty To Me, Nothin But a Good Time.

Motley Crue Shout at The Devil and Dr. Feelgood and Wildside from the Carnival of The Sinns Tour DVD

Edited by GUNSNROSES513