Poison song used

Black Sabbath

I never said they suck, or got worse because of it or anything, all I was saying was that I was shocked they recorded the song with a childrens chorus!

You people are putting words in my typing!

I wasn't. I was saying how some people think they suck. Im not one of them. I didnt say you said that. I hate the kids singing that song but love the real version. But people who dont know who Poison are, it may give them a bad first impression. Shit i confused myself.

Why are you so surprised that Bret Michaels sold a shity song of his to a television commercial for kids to sing?

Bret Rocks.

It's not a shitty song.

And I didn't mean for this thread to be a hate fest towards Poison or any of it's members or songs, I was just wondering if anyone else had seen the commercial and wanted to know what they thought of the childrens version.

Why are you so surprised that Bret Michaels sold a shity song of his to a television commercial for kids to sing?

Bret Rocks.

It's not a shitty song.

And I didn't mean for this thread to be a hate fest towards Poison or any of it's members or songs, I was just wondering if anyone else had seen the commercial and wanted to know what they thought of the childrens version.

Seems like were they only Poison fans here Aye.

Bret Rocks.

It's not a shitty song.

Well, the word "sellout" drags along some negativity with it, so people will think you're bashing Poison by saying the word sellout even thought you didn't intend to say it that way.

I don't care if bands sell their songs to commercials, hell, if it can get them money and boost album sales then why not?

Bret Rocks.

It's not a shitty song.

Oh ok. In that case yes I've seen it. I think I like the childrens version better then the Posion version, if it was on my nephew's Kidz Bop cd I'd probably give it a whirl.

I see the commercial about every 15 minutes whenever i watch tv. The first thing that popped into my mind was " man, these kids weren't anywhere near being born when this song came around". I find the commercial to be somewhat annoying now, but that's because i've seen it upteen times.