Bands and artists you hate

crazyfan

Here are mine

nirvana(i tend to have a love hate relationship with this band.)

u2

green day

a majority of rap/hip-hop artists

most nu metal bands

those late 90's gay boy bands

most bubblegum pop stars

about 98% of todays mainstream artists

most new age artists

let the bashing begin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fall Out Fags

PANIC! At The Fagco

30 Seconds To Fags

U2

Simple Plan

Rihanna

Mika

Scouting For Fags

And much, much, much more of course ;)

to be honest, i saw Panic! live in concert (they played in a festival here) before they were mainstream, and they put on a real, real good show. They're alright for a "new" band

Plain White Tees

Dream Theater

Dragonforce

Calvin Harris

SIMPLE PLAN. I cannot stress how much I hate them. I've farted better songs than they've wrote.

Plain White Tees, gah how could I forget them, if I have to listen to 'Hey There Delilah' one more time, in the words of Ghostface I will 'Gut him like a fish'

Dragonforce are quite good at times. Simple Plan wrote If I Die Tomorrow for The Crue but that's all I like. But how could you put Dream Theater on there man :cry:

Plain White Tees

Dream Theater

Dragonforce

Calvin Harris

SIMPLE PLAN. I cannot stress how much I hate them. I've farted better songs than they've wrote.

Plain White Tees, gah how could I forget them, if I have to listen to 'Hey There Delilah' one more time, in the words of Ghostface I will 'Gut him like a fish'

Dragonforce are quite good at times. Simple Plan wrote If I Die Tomorrow for The Crue but that's all I like. But how could you put Dream Theater on there man :cry:

Dforce seem to only have the shred thing going for them. And I really hate wankery, I think the song should come first. Every song sounds the same.

I like If I Die Tomorrow, but its lyrically very very shite. That 'silence speaks so loud' line makes me cringe.

Dream Theater are just too overblown, same as Dforce.

Well I like Green Day and U2, particularly the album 'Dookie' by Green Day, and I own "The Best of 1980–1990" by U2.

well, good for you.

Yeah, I tried adding to the discussion, but your post did not. Instead of your smart-ass posts, you should do the same. :fuckyou:

why are you getting pissed? all i said was good for you.

Well I like Green Day and U2, particularly the album 'Dookie' by Green Day, and I own "The Best of 1980–1990" by U2.

well, good for you.

Yeah, I tried adding to the discussion, but your post did not. Instead of your smart-ass posts, you should do the same. :fuckyou:

Because I thought you were posting a sarcastic pain-in-the-ass comment, but if it was unintentional I apologize. B)

well, good for you.

Because I thought you were posting a sarcastic pain-in-the-ass comment, but if it was unintentional I apologize. B)

I was not trying to be sarcastic. i accept your apology.

I hate.....

the Insane Clown Pussies Faggy 2 Dope and Silent Gay

Sean Kingston who blatantly stole Led Zeppelin's D'yer Maker

Panic! At the Shitsco

Shitty Plan

Shitny Spears

My Diarrhea Infested With Cum up their asses Romance (though they did a decent cover of the Queen/David Bowie song "Under Pressure")

Leave that to the punfessionals.

I've stated Nirvana previously - but it's not so much hatred, more exasperation. I dislike Green Day and Muse, because I find it bland and samey. Although, there are parts of them I enjoy (although by that logic, I should enjoy all their work, except there is only so much I can tolerate).

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Don't really hate any band... I dislike Metallica alot. I hate James Heitland or what the fuck his name is. I find Kiss very overrated. The same with Deep Purple, but I can't say I dislike Deep Purple, like with Metallica or Kiss.