Puddle Of Mudd - Come Clean

All Creed albums

last 3 Nickelback albums

all Three Days Grace albums

3 Doors Down - The Better Life

Staind - Dysfunction

Staind - Break The Cycle

Hinder - Extreme Behaviour

Burn all of the albums you just mentioned, go straight down to the nearest record store and buy Mellon Collie & The Infinite Sadness, Siamese Dream and Zeitgeist, all by Smashing Pumpkins. Then I suggest you have a long chat with Lithium about real music and write down as many albums as he can mention. We really must sort you out :no:

come on,Smashing Pumpkins,Billy Gorgan should be infinitly sad for making such crappy albums,what next ,REM or Radiohead :lol: .

Says the guy with the Limp Bizkit sig :rolleyes:

since alot of the artists have been said already

Silverchair - Frogstomp

All Creed albums

last 3 Nickelback albums

Staind - Dysfunction

Staind - Break The Cycle

Burn all of the albums you just mentioned, go straight down to the nearest record store and buy Mellon Collie & The Infinite Sadness, Siamese Dream and Zeitgeist, all by Smashing Pumpkins. Then I suggest you have a long chat with Lithium about real music and write down as many albums as he can mention. We really must sort you out :no:

come on,Smashing Pumpkins,Billy Gorgan should be infinitly sad for making such crappy albums,what next ,REM or Radiohead :lol: .

yeah,SP is even close to LB in any level.

Silverchair - Frogstomp

All Creed albums

last 3 Nickelback albums

Staind - Dysfunction

Staind - Break The Cycle

You're right, SP aren't close to LB, they're lightyears ahead of them. I'm not arguing over Limp Bizkit.

Silverchair - Frogstomp

All Creed albums

last 3 Nickelback albums

Staind - Dysfunction

Staind - Break The Cycle

come on,Smashing Pumpkins,Billy Gorgan should be infinitly sad for .making such crappy albums,what next ,REM or Radiohead :lol: .

You're right, SP aren't close to LB, they're lightyears ahead of them. I'm not arguing over Limp Bizkit.

only in making you really dreamy(drowsy),but i think thats their point anyway,so i guess they are good at what they are trying to accomplish.