Help Please :(

Hey, I bought a Digitech Whammy pedal off Ebay and it works fine, but after a couple of months I ended up losing the power supply somehow <_<. The manual says "PS750 or PS0913B Power Supply" should be used, but I'm having a hard time finding one. From what I understand, the 'PS750' is discontinued and I can only find the US style adaptor of the 'PS0913B' :(. Anyone have a clue as to where I can get a UK style power supply?

Monty

Hey, I bought a Digitech Whammy pedal off Ebay and it works fine, but after a couple of months I ended up losing the power supply somehow <_<. The manual says "PS750 or PS0913B Power Supply" should be used, but I'm having a hard time finding one. From what I understand, the 'PS750' is discontinued and I can only find the US style adaptor of the 'PS0913B' :(. Anyone have a clue as to where I can get a UK style power supply?

Monty

Expensive:

http://www.soundtech.co.uk/digitech/ps0913...c0c7cfb9a182da8

Alternatively, try eBay for one from the USA and use a wall converter for the plug.

if its just a 9volt try one of the £3 ones from poundstrechers, they have different connections and setting on them, thats what i have running a boss me50, boss ge7, marshall reflector and a behringer to800, i had to buy a dunlop one for my slash wah though as that was an 18volt but iv had no problems with any of these, the pedal companys want you to spend silly money on their power supplys but cheapo ones do the same job

Edited by scottish nutter

if its just a 9volt try one of the £3 ones from poundstrechers, they have different connections and setting on them, thats what i have running a boss me50, boss ge7, marshall reflector and a behringer to800, i had to buy a dunlop one for my slash wah though as that was an 18volt but iv had no problems with any of these, the pedal companys want you to spend silly money on their power supplys but cheapo ones do the same job

Excellent idea, but as well as getting the voltage right - get the polarity of the connection correct and the right amount of milliamps.