Korn

Appetite 4 Axl

This band is incredible. I totally don't know how I never checked them out as much as I should of. The thing is I definitley remember when they were at their peak, I probably was too young at the time. Anyway I recently saw Freak On A Leash playing on tv, I remembered I liked the video so I kept watching, and yo that shit is amazing. Seriously though I started listening to more and more of their stuff and its really good. So yeah anyone here like Korn? Any songs I should be listening to?

KoRn is an awesome band,everything on their first 4 albums is pure gold.

Definitely one of the most influential and greatest 90's rock/metal bands.

They had an distinctive sound(the downtuned 7 string assault combined with some great bass) and a unique/weird vocalist in Jonathan Davis(just hearing him in Ball Tongue,Good God or Daddy sends shivers down my spine).

Can't wait to see them in February.

Edited by krissirge

This band is incredible. I totally don't know how I never checked them out as much as I should of. The thing is I definitley remember when they were at their peak, I probably was too young at the time. Anyway I recently saw Freak On A Leash playing on tv, I remembered I liked the video so I kept watching, and yo that shit is amazing. Seriously though I started listening to more and more of their stuff and its really good. So yeah anyone here like Korn? Any songs I should be listening to?

They used to be one of my fav bands

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
You've lost the respect of me? :( The tragic part of it is that it was because of Korn of everything on the earth.

I believe the baby Jesus hates Korn.

Of course he does. Who doesn't? :lol: