nightrain guns tribute

It's everything not everyting.

And if you're going to cover GN'R give it your own sound.

It's sad these peoplle trying to look like old band and sound like old band it's fucking pathetic.

If you want to cover GN'R or anyone else that's great I do it as well with my band but stop trying to be GN'R.

Edited by Axl98

It's everything not everyting.

And if you're going to cover GN'R give it your own sound.

It's sad these peoplle trying to look like old band and sound like old band it's fucking pathetic.

If you want to cover GN'R or anyone else that's great I do it as well with my band but stop trying to be GN'R.

And who the fuck is gonna pay to see and band who just cover other GNR songs in their own style? Theres no novelty in that and no incentive for people to go and see the band!

Its not pathetic for a band to cover and look and sound like the original lineup it pays tribute and gives the people the memories of what was once great as well as give new fans an idea of what it used to be like.

If it was that pathetic Axl Rose himself would have nothing to do with them. But instead he endorsed the UK tribute Guns 2 Roses and even invited the singer (g2r_axl on here) on the UK tour in 2006. Slash also endorsed their lead guitarist and Steven Adler played as their drummer. And now they tour the world!

There nothing pathetic about that son! Its called a tribute band and all big bands have tribute bands! Get used to it! Instead of being an over opinionated forum obsessed little jerk off they're doing something you ain't / can't and won't be doing!

Nightrain.us good vocalist but thats about it. Stage presence wise you remind me of some obsessed Axl fan in front of his mirror with a hairbrush or something. Sorry man i just think your a bit over eager to get noticed. personally i'd wait until you had at least 5 people in the band and a decent look before representing yourself.

Edited by coldheartbreaker25

Just be a normal band, seriously. You have a pretty decent voice and your band is pretty ok...just stop being a GN'R tribute band, it's not going anywhere, you kind of look like a tool and it just looks unnatural.

we do our own music, and it's pretty good, but we don't have enough songs for the moment.

we love playing guns n roses, and we love our songs, there is nothing bad in doing a tribute, we like it!

when I'll be unhappy with that I'll stop.