ALICE COOPER Guitarist KERI KELLI Issues Update - Apr. 10, 2008

Tom-Ass

ALICE COOPER Guitarist KERI KELLI Issues Update - Apr. 10, 2008

Guitarist Keri Kelli (ALICE COOPER, ex-SLASH'S SNAKEPIT, ADLER'S APPETITE) has posted the following message on his web site:

"I've added new photos from the Australian, New Zealand, and Japanese tour. Also, some dates of upcoming appearances with my brother Jani Lane, as well as Alice and Slash! More [ALICE COOPER] 2008 dates are always coming in, so check back for the most recent additions.

"Things are progressing in regards to the new COOP CD. I've heard several tentative release dates but nothing in stone yet.

"The SAINTS OF THE UNDERGROUND CD will be available on Tuesday, April 22nd at all your Wal-Mart, Best Buy music retailers (to name a few) as well as online giants iTunes, Amazon, etc. This project also features Lane (WARRANT), Bobby Blotzer (RATT) and Robbie Crane (RATT).

"In the merch section, I've also added a few new 'Pearl' and 'Glow-In-The-Dark' picks to the collection. Go check 'em out!"

ALICE COOPER recently signed a deal with Steamhammer/SPV. Autumn 2008 will see the arrival of Cooper's eagerly awaited new studio album, which the legendary singer began recording in February. Tentatively titled "Along Came A Spider", the CD is being co-produced by Greg Hampton and Danny Saber in Los Angeles.

Cooper interrupted the current studio production for March shows in Australia, New Zealand and Japan, and plans extensive touring later in 2008 covering Europe, Canada, and the USA. His band features longtime drummer Eric Singer, guitarists Keri Kelli and Jason Hook, and bassist Chuck Garric.

Alice's "Nights With Alice Cooper" syndicated classic rock radio show continues to air Monday through Friday on 90 stations throughout North America plus outlets in Australia, Ireland, the UK, and other countries.

The paperback edition of Cooper's "Alice Cooper, Golf Monster: A Rock 'N'Roller's 12 Steps To Becoming A Golf Addict" book is scheduled to hit stores in May.

"Golf Monster" is a pull-no-punches account of Alice's life, and it deals candidly with his alcohol problem, which almost ruined him at the height of his fame in the '70s.