Best of these 00s Hard Rock supergroups?

JKKDARK

You decide.  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

frankly,both of these bands are pretty bad, Nickelback and Hinder piss all over them

Would you care to explain why?

because VR and BOD are both bands that you can't wait for the new albums and then you get them ,listen to them twice and thats that.I occasionally put Slither or Fall To Pieces on but jeesh everything else just blurs together.But Nickelback and Hinder,heck I love almoust all of their songs,fine mix of ballads and rockers,good lyrics and heck I don't care what anybody thinks,Chad Kroeger has a wonderful voice,much better than to say Scott Weiland.Especially Hinder reminds me of what hair metal sounds like in the key of post grunge,two styles I absolutely adore.

History will redeem Nickelback, Hinder is way too young of a band to say yet,but VR and BOD are already minor footnotes.

How do you live with yourself? :lol: I really just don't get it, it's frustrating.

frankly,both of these bands are pretty bad, Nickelback and Hinder piss all over them

because VR and BOD are both bands that you can't wait for the new albums and then you get them ,listen to them twice and thats that.I occasionally put Slither or Fall To Pieces on but jeesh everything else just blurs together.But Nickelback and Hinder,heck I love almoust all of their songs,fine mix of ballads and rockers,good lyrics and heck I don't care what anybody thinks,Chad Kroeger has a wonderful voice,much better than to say Scott Weiland.Especially Hinder reminds me of what hair metal sounds like in the key of post grunge,two styles I absolutely adore.

History will redeem Nickelback, Hinder is way too young of a band to say yet,but VR and BOD are already minor footnotes.

How do you live with yourself? :lol: I really just don't get it, it's frustrating.

I love with myself just fine,don't worry,someday you'll understand that music tastes aren't the only thing that you can judge people with :rofl-lol:

I love with myself just fine,don't worry,someday you'll understand that music tastes aren't the only thing that you can judge people with :rofl-lol:

Haha it just boggles my mind is all man, I'm not judging you...trying not to anyway.

Look at this photograph

Everytime I do it makes me laugh

How did our eyes get so red

And what the hell is on Joey's head

No.

Velvet Revolver, and it's not even close.

Look at this photograph

No.

:lol:

Don't forget Chad's growling voice - gives those lyrics some edge!!

Look at this photograph

No.

:lol:

Don't forget Chad's growling voice - gives those lyrics some edge!!

I think I found out where he gets his amazing lyrics from.

Audioslave

Audioslave did have stronger material then both of the other bands.

No. Audioslave's debut was phenominal, but the dropoff from there very steep. OOE had about 3 strong tracks and Revelations about 5 good tracks. Both the latter albums had spots of brilliance, but neither approached the overall quality and depth of either VR record.

I do miss the 'Slave though. CC's solo material not making any sense to me, unfortunately. Way beneath him...

Both with only two albums, so a hard choice :)

Apparently not that hard. 34-5 right now for VR. :rofl-lol:

Yea, but 4 quick touchdowns and the Brides are right back in this thing......

And even with 2-point conversations on each, they'd still be trailing(39-5 now). Brides better hope their kicker gets hot soon.... :tongue2:

Edited by Turn_It_Up