Def Leppard/Whitesnake/BLACK STONE CHERRY!

Gracii Guns

I'm going to see them on Monday night in Sheffield, then Black Stone Cherry again on Wednesday night in York. The UK tour's on now...anyone seen them yet? What should I expect? I'm especally looking forward to seeing BSC. All relarted discussion here please. rock1

I'm going to see them on Monday night in Sheffield, then Black Stone Cherry again on Wednesday night in York. The UK tour's on now...anyone seen them yet? What should I expect? I'm especally looking forward to seeing BSC. All relarted discussion here please. rock1

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=114387 ;)

Whitesnake would be sweet,shame they didn't support here

I wish this tour would come to the states. BSC puts on a good show, saw them with Buckcherry a couple times. I'd really like to see Whitesnake, I've yet to see them. Def Leppard was actually my very first show, back in 88. I've seen them 3 times total.

Saw them Glasgow. Expect a fucking hell of a good time. If you like Black Stone Cherry (one of my favourite bands....my first time seeing them live and they were killer), at glasgow they said at the end of their show they'd meet fans at the sales stand before Whitesnake. Met them there, awesome guys...they hung out and talked for a while and signed my tickets! Whitesnake and Def Leppard were awesome live, and this is coming from someone who wasn't that into Whitesnake before the gig. One of the best shows I've ever been too, hope you have a great time. ;)

Edited by Snake Eyes

Saw them Glasgow. Expect a fucking hell of a good time. If you like Black Stone Cherry (one of my favourite bands....my first time seeing them live and they were killer), at glasgow they said at the end of their show they'd meet fans at the sales stand before Whitesnake. Met them there, awesome guys...they hung out and talked for a while and signed my tickets! Whitesnake and Def Leppard were awesome live, and this is coming from someone who wasn't that into Whitesnake before the gig. One of the best shows I've ever been too, hope you have a great time. ;)

that was really cool...I was hoping that I could meet BSC especially on this tour! I'm making my own BSC T-Shirt! :P i'll try and get them to sign it!