Feel gooood music!

DopeSickGirl

So, I've been dumped.

Boo fuckin' hoo, eh??

So, I need to get over it and move on from my miserable playlist of Dixie Chicks, Alanis Morissette, etc :lol:

So far, I have:

Katrina And The Waves - Walking On Sunshine

Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free

Bob Marley - Everything's Gonna Be Alright

Jesus Jones - International Bright Young Thing (PROPER indie!!)

Madonna - Ray Of Light

Joey Ramone - What A Wonderful World

Angel City - Love Me Right

Joan Jett - I Love Rock n Roll

Supergrass - Grace

Estelle feat Kanye West - American Boy

ANNNND ofc, Wiley- Wearing My Rolexxx.

Any suggestions?? :)

xDSGx

James- Crash (First track off their Millionaires album, never released as a single but it's some proper feel-good music and I know you can dig it up DSG) Oh My Heart, How Was it For You? Sound

Coheed and Cambria- Blood Red Summer, Feathers

Bumblefoot-Normal

Eagles- How Long

Manic Street preachers- Be Natural, Autumnsong

Beach Boys- Wouldn't it be Nice?

The Who- Baba O' Riley

Muse- Feeling Good

soulshine- govt mule

Ahh, I love that song :heart:

such a good song.

im learning it on guitar

this and she talks to angles are the best songs to play on guitar

bash me all you want guys but your body is a wonderland and gravity by John Mayer are good songs that make me happy.

plush and interstate love song= stp

teacher,preacher and quiet mouth loud hands- damiera

I could name many:

Near enough any Bob Marley, especially if you sit in a field with a few mates on a nice day, ah the memories! Jack Johnson applies to that situation too.

Some stuff off of Puddle Of Mudd's 2nd and 3rd album (yeah I know...) Psycho, It Was Faith, Heel Over Head, Think, Spin You Around, Change My Mind, We Dont Have To Look Back Now...

Oasis - Shes Electric, Morning Glory, Champagne Supernova (that song can work for any emotion IMO), Lyla, Love Like A Bomb, Songbird, Hindu Times, Turn Up The Sun, Lord Dont Slow Me Down, Its Getting Better Man, Who Feels Love, Go Let It Out, The Fame.

Happy Mondays - Step On

Izzy Stradlin/& The Ju Ju Hounds - Cuttin The Rug, Shuffle It All, Aint It A Bitch, Somebody Knockin, Time Gone By, In fact pretty much any of his album.

Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl, Rollover DJ, Radio Song

The Jam - Town Called Malice, Going Underground

Style Council - Shout To The Top

Velvet Revolver - American Man, Last Fight, Mary Mary, Just 16

Zutons - Always Right Behind You

Fratellis - Mistress Mabel

Who - Baba O Reilly, My Generation, Wont Get Fooled Again

Aerosmith - Livin On The Edge, Deuces Are Wild, Dude Looks Like A Lady

most of the Beatles output really to my mind. even a lot of times when they were like...singing about relatively depressing stuff "Chains, my babys got me locked up in chains and they aint the kind that you can see" they have such a joy in their delivery it just livens up my fucking day.

i find that with a lot of songs...its not so much the subject matter as how its put across. Im Down by The Beatles is another example, such gusto to it, it just comes off kinda...upbeat...strangely. I Saw Her Standing There is another example.

What Brian Epstein called the delicate balance between joy and tragedy or something along those lines. When you reach that through music i think that is the measure of perfection.

Satisfaction by The Stones hits it...its not particularly a cheery song subject matter wise but...i dunno, y'know :lol:

Get Off My Cloud, dont you feel you could just yell that chorus in the streets sometimes?? :):):):)

or is that just me :confused2:

Edited by ffrankwhite

Guest knerken

Blink 182 cheers me up every time. Yeah, they are considered the gayest band ever walking the earth, but you can not deny the positiveness in their music.