after the 90's music went downhill

lawrence

No , music didint go downhill , music changed , shifted from ur taste category , so to u it sucks , dont generalise , good bands came out that period , like Coldplay ,muse ,the killers , john mayer (subjective) , Mika , the fray,system of a down ,disturbed to name a few.

masinstrean rock radio is good , maybe modern rock radio isnt for you.

No , music didint go downhill , music changed , shifted from ur taste category , so to u it sucks , dont generalise , good bands came out that period , like Coldplay ,muse ,the killers , john mayer (subjective) , Mika , the fray,system of a down ,disturbed to name a few.

Thats the most sensible post I've read in a long time, and I agree with it.

When I say music went downhill ever since Nirvana... I meant shred music... it became less popular because all the kids realised they can reach their rock and roll dreams by playing power chords and singing badly. Well I guess the same thing happened with all the early punk.

Thats what I was getting at.

Edited by Slash Guitarist

nirvana simplified things , anyways thats not really my focus , im more into the radiohead /the verve movement , where music is sung properly and is played creativly , i agree on anyone starting a band after nirvana , but only good bands r heard so the bad ones can be tuned out with a malt shot.

correct me if i'm wrong but aint the verve a 90's band?

i happen to be a fan btw

i like all kinds of music from dance to rock, punk, even some classical, so what do they play now that dont fit into those categories?

as i said todays music is crap

for the verve we now have the fray , go check them out if your looking for good music , you have to move your fat ass .

your comparing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4VXsVpt5cM

with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fm7vn4aKmM

aint in the same league

and its the frey btw, & they're are crap aswell

Edited by lawrence

hey motherfucker , call me a daft punk in the street and id drag ur silly old carcass to the burial grounds .

idiot , taste is subjective , to me its better , to u maybe not , to others its better , u GENERALIZE , u daft old coot.

Go take ur middle age issues elsewhere .

Edit:

Ya smart move taking out the daft punk remark.

Edited by Assassin's Creed

Very well said. I like hair metal and grunge for what they are, but they need to stay in the past, it seems a little contrived to me when people try to bring that back. *shrugs* I like a lot of stuff out now, and even if it is crap, I don't give a fuck.

hey motherfucker , call me a daft punk in the street and id drag ur silly old carcass to the burial grounds .

idiot , taste is subjective , to me its better , to u maybe not , to others its better , u GENERALIZE , u daft old coot.

Edit:

lol, a big man at his keyboard, dont make silly threats to impress your girlfriends on here, you cant back it up boy

Edit:

lol, a big man at his keyboard, dont make silly threats to impress your girlfriends on here, you cant back it up boy

Your right i cant , its immoral to beat up senior citizen's.

Edit:

Your right i cant , its immoral to beat up senior citizen's.

how do you know how old i am?

your ruining my thread, if you've nothing to do but make idle threats hiding behind your keyboard it shows how mature you are. especially when you cant back them up

i bet you walk around with a gnr t shirt on & black nail varnish :rofl-lol: wishing you felt the buzz i did when appetite came out :monkey:

ps. i didn't call you a daft punk anyway. i called you a daft c*nt

Edited by lawrence

1 - i was making normal sugestions until you came the vile insult witch in turn caused me to return the favour

2- your obviously around 40

3-im not an appetite head thankyou , im infact in favour of what ive heard from Chinese democracy ,it suites me it adds a modern touch to the past and does it in style .

4- your an idiot who should stick to the 90's artists rathert than come here and trash good bands because they dont suite ur taste category.