News on Kerrang !?

xMr.Brownstonex

Heres some news,

FOUND, WEBSITE of Adolescent nerds of the late 80s trying to grasp what last strand of cool they can find after lossing it it all 1.5 decades ago.  Just kidding, believe in JESUS ;)

Van Halen fan I see. I honostly think we will hear the new Guns N' Roses record, before we hear the next Van Halen record.

That article appeared 18 months ago and not a word since. The Brian interview i listened to on radio in May 2000 and it's been re-hashed so many times. I'll give 4 weeks for an official word and if not then forget about listening CD this year. :-/

don't really care.

the interviews with Brian May, and other bigshots that used to say that the album will be great used to encurage me, but now they just don't matter.

I've been really into this album, and I've been into it because of the music, these days, I only stick around because of the habbit, and hope that it doesn't disappoint me some more.

Is it just me, or does no-one else realize that all the dates mentioned in that magazine said 2002 and NOT 2003? We're in 2003 now, people. Duh.

-Jeff

Yeah, that's because this thread was resucitated by AxlKnows, and now people are adding their comments to it.

Is it just me, or does no-one else realize that all the dates mentioned in that magazine said 2002 and NOT 2003? We're in 2003 now, people. Duh.

-Jeff

Did you hear that they left the word "gullible" out of the dictionary? Go look it up... I bet you won't find it