WTF

estranged 16

ok so whenever i open up control panel or my computer, i get that message that says 'my computer(control panel) has experienced an error and will close'. so when i click close the screen goes blank with just my desktop and then 2-3 seconds later, everything reappears and the computer works totally fine. but its really irritating. whats the deal?? :question:

Firefox.

:lol:

:lol:

i'll try the scan. but my anti virus expired 2 years ago. lol does it still work anyway when you scan?

Chances are, no - it won't. And if it does, you'll have to buy it solve it.

Purchase an AV, or get a free one, like AVG - then use that to clear the viruses from your PC, and you'll be sorted.

the AVG download froze and didnt respond halfway through..twice

:angry:

did you get rid of that google browser you installed the other day?...looks like it mess up with your windows settings.

yeah i got rid of that

this has been a probelm for about a week now

is there any other free anti-virus that works well??

Edited by estranged 16

the problem probably is bad virus it is hard to deal with because it prevents your sytem from updates including some installs. reboot go into safe mode with networking, then immediatly try to download avg free again, let me know, otherwise try google for pandascan or trendmicro online scanners

Also people think the google app did something, not likely, but having said that this virus is in firefox or your other browser, maybe try google again just to get the download...

Gunsguy

Edited by gunsguy