Apple computers are retarded

Punos

Apple is for people who are to stupid to figure out that what they just paid $2500 for, they could build (or have built) for $450.

If you use an Crapple, you are one of the following:

1. A Graphic Designer

2. A total retard.

The reason there are very few viruses for Apple computers is because 90% of the world computers use Windows, so it's obvious the virus writers would target Windows users. It's simple math. The more Apples become popular, the more viruses will be created for them. There have already been several major viruses targeted towards Macs this year. Crapples are no safer then Windows computers, it's only a matter of time.

Edited by Mr_Sparkle

Apple is for people who are to stupid to figure out that what they just paid $2500 for, they could build (or have built) for $450.

If you use an Crapple, you are one of the following:

1. A Graphic Designer

2. A total retard.

The reason there are very few viruses for Apple computers is because 90% of the world computers use Windows, so it's obvious the virus writers would target Windows users. It's simple math. The more Apples become popular, the more viruses will be created for them. There have already been several major viruses targeted towards Macs this year. Crapples are no safer then Windows computers, it's only a matter of time.

I agree. Apples are surprisingly insecure for a unix box. But lowly script kiddies aren't going to waste their time on it.

That's why people need linux. I get security updates pretty much daily. And should anyone ever penetrate linux, it'll be patched with in an hour.

And since linux is borderline self-aware, it will turn it's self off before anything can actually damage it.

And if all else fails

chmod a-rwx *

I switched to OSX about four years ago. I still have to use Windows at work, but I use OSX most of the time at work.

It doesn't crash, it doesn't perform illegal operations, I don't have to worry about spyware etc.

Works for me. If Windows works for you, good luck.

R.