Certified Air Raid Material is the new Appetite For Destruction

BassLikeHot

Ha, Ha

it would have been a funny joke if I did not feel like you just wasted about a minute of my time

You're mean! It's futuristic, spliced-up hip-hop. It captures its age better than anything at the mo' (our post-millennium meltdown generation.) It blends electric guitar, hip-hop, distorted bass lines- ehm, yeah- it's pretty ill.

Ha, Ha

it would have been a funny joke if I did not feel like you just wasted about a minute of my time

You're mean! It's futuristic, spliced-up hip-hop. It captures its age better than anything at the mo' (our post-millennium meltdown generation.) It blends electric guitar, hip-hop, distorted bass lines- ehm, yeah- it's pretty ill.

Ummmm, Yeah.......

Nothing at all like Appetite for Destruction.

Mostly instrumental drum & bass sounding music with some samples

Seriously. There hasn't been an album like this in so long. Psst.

Its not funny to take the piss like that. I cant believe i listened to 10 seconds of that utter shit.

He's not taking the piss - a lot of people love Certified Air Raid Material. I'd heard about it before and was told how "amazing" it was, etc. I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but I guess I should. It's not Appetite but it seems like it'd be good workout music.

I'm not. Appetite For Destruction was so effective because it captured an era and a mood no one tapped. CARM is like that, in the same way. It's not musically synonymous with Aerosmith-esque guitar but that's not the point- it captures its time and period better than anything else. Try "Straight Heat", "Crunk de Gaulle" & "Night Shift".

I actually enjoy some of these songs. I don't know about a modern day Appetite of Destruction, but it's entertaining and different.

It captures a monopolized, capitalistic Orwellian future- spliced with hip-hop beats. Mr. Rose may have his Stephanie Seymour Hip-Hop Piano Ballad Quadrilogy, but does he have distorted bass lines and glitched up measures? I think not.

Edited by BassLikeHot