Tokio Hotel

mike bibby

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dressing up certain way definately makes one gay, and being gay makes a musician bad. If you don't agree with me you're a fag and not a true man.

I find Tokio Hotel's music boring.

But I like Queen

then you are gay liberal girl long haired hippie scum vegetarian left handed.

the hell they are...

I don't wanna sound like a 13 year old emo. But it's childish calling Bill Kaulitz just cus of the way he dresses.

is this enough proof

To clear up the misunderstanding, Bill was ten years old and he couldn't speak a word in English. And he wasn't even the one to choose that song. But really, I love Bill (Clearly) but I like his originality and his fearlessness to be someone no one else could be. He's a talented musician and song writer, and I am overjoyed to see them becoming a success here in the US. I am not choosing sides on either of these arguments, because when I first saw the group at the EMA's, I though he was a she and that their music wasn't appealing. Listen to songs other then Monsoon, and I'm sure you'll find something you like. If you want something more up beat, listen to Break Away (Ich Brech Aus if you want the German version) or maybe even Scream. I listened to Ready, Set, Go! (Their single here in the US) and fell in love with it. The German version is better. I would tell you what it is, but I can't type it. Uber End Der Welt, or something like that... Anyway, just give them a chance and you'll find something you'll like. My mother, whom is a die hard GN'R fan, likes them.

xo XCHYLER !

I agree, i really dig the band! i thought they were better then alot these bands now-a-days with no real talent and sound like alot of other bands.

but that video was funny, i'll admit. :rofl-lol:

At least we have Paramore for fappage. Hayley Williams the cutest girl in music today and the music isn't that bad.

Paramore are pretty damn good. It also doesn't hurt that Hayley is so cute either.

i quite like them

I love Paramore.

ontopic, at first I thouht they sounded like shit, but gave them another chance and I ended up liking their album.

At least we have Paramore for fappage. Hayley Williams the cutest girl in music today and the music isn't that bad.

Paramore are pretty damn good. It also doesn't hurt that Hayley is so cute either.

i quite like them

I love Paramore.

ontopic, at first I thouht they sounded like shit, but gave them another chance and I ended up liking their album.

Hell yeah, paramore rocks~!