Trivium

Dean-16

I always liked Trivium, their first 2 albums, Ember to Inferno and Ascendancy were incredible in my opinion.

Then The Crusade came out, and i lost all my respect for them, i fucking hated that album with a passion.

No roaring, no good solo's, everything sucked.

But im liking what i am hearing form their new stuff.

Their new single is incredible in my opinion, have a listen for yourself.

I always liked Trivium, their first 2 albums, Ember to Inferno and Ascendancy were incredible in my opinion.

Then The Crusade came out, and i lost all my respect for them, i fucking hated that album with a passion.

No roaring, no good solo's, everything sucked.

But im liking what i am hearing form their new stuff.

Their new single is incredible in my opinion, have a listen for yourself.

Crusade was good just different from what their fans expected...

A thrash tribute album tbh...

I liked it but i can understand why people did not though...

New album is teh sex though!

sounds a bit too much like everything else out there. To the untrained ear this could easily be Chimaera or some other mediocre band like that. My fav trivium song was the first song they ever released "pull harder on the strings of your martyr" or whatever. That shit rocked

hi!!

im new on here then i saw the trivium page OMG i LOVE :heart: them!!!!!!!!!!!!! i saw them live in april last year one of the best gigs i have EVER been to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(i couldnt hear for atleast 3 days after!!! lmao!!!) i must agree though i much prefer ember to inferno and ascendancy to the crusade but the new album shogan which is coming out next month in the uk(where i am!!!) is sounding pritty good im only getting sneak peaks from youtube atm but i am looking forward to hearing it in full when i comes out!!!!! my favourite trivium song has to be dying in your arms though!!! typical girly thing i know but i do love it!!!!!!