scott at virgin megastore in hollywood

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...wsitemID=108482

SCOTT WEILAND Live Performance And CD Signing In Hollywood - Nov. 7, 2008

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS/ex-VELVET REVOLVER singer Scott Weiland will celebrate the release of his sophomore solo album, "Happy In Galoshes", by making an appearance at the Virgin Megastore in Hollywood, California on Monday, November 24 at 9:00 p.m. Scott will perform live in the Hollywood & Highland courtyard, and will follow it up by taking part in a CD-signing at the Virgin Megastore. Purchase your copy at this location only beginning November 24 at 10:00 a.m. and receive a wristband that guarantees you a spot in line to have your CD signed. (***While supplies last. One person per wristband. One wristband per CD purchased.)

Scott Weiland will issue a deluxe edition of his second solo album, "Happy In Galoshes", through Best Buy. The two-disc set will feature 19 songs and a total of 88 minutes of music, along with a 16-page color booklet, a redemption card for a free Scott Weiland T-shirt, and an immediate download of the first single, "Missing Cleveland".

"Happy In Galoshes" deluxe edition track listing:

Disc One:

01. Missing Cleveland

02. Tangle With Your Mind

03. Blind Confusion

04. Paralysis

05. She Sold Her System

06. Blister On My Soul

07. Fame

08. Killing Me Sweetly

09. Big Black Monster

10. Beautiful Day

Disc Two:

01. Crash

02. Hyper-Fuzz-Funny-Car

03. The Man I Didn't Know

04. Sometimes Chicken Soup (Dig My Way To China To Find You)

05. Some Things Must Go This Way

06. Pictures And Computers (I'm Not Superman)

07. Sentimental Halos

08. Reel Around The Fountain (THE SMITHS cover)

09. Archangel

10. Be Not Afraid (hidden track)

"Happy In Galoshes", produced by Scott Weiland and Doug Grean (VELVET REVOLVER, SHERYL CROW, CRYSTAL METHOD), with select tracks recorded by Steve Albini, features a collection of songs that bring a revitalizing sound to Weiland's highly praised and unique musical style. The album also features several guest appearances including Adrian Young, Tony Kanal and Tom Dumont of NO DOUBT, who, along with Grean and Weiland, penned "Paralysis", which features Young on drums. "She's so Cold" was co-written by Gary Beers from INXS. The album also includes other standout tracks such as the dynamic "Missing Cleveland" and the catchy hooks of "Talk About Love".

"Happy In Galoshes" is scheduled for release on November 25 via weiland's label Softdrive Records and distributed by New West Records/ RED/Sony.

Weiland told The Pulse of Radio that "Happy in Galoshes" features a wide range of musical styles. "It's sort of a sonic trip. To where, I don't know," he said. "But sometimes it sounds like you're going into space, sometimes it sounds like you're alone in a dark room by yourself with absolutely no lights on."

The singer will perform on ABC-TV's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on November 26.

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS have just wrapped up their six-month reunion tour, but have announced that they will play Club Nokia in Los Angeles on December 31 and the Palms Resort in Las Vegas on January 2.