Congrats to the mod team and admins

Allen8R

Just wanted to give you guys a salute for all the hard work over the years. I think you all did a great job of having a good balanced forum where peoples free speech and opinion was never surpressed but with trolling and negativity brought to a minimum. It was qualities like that that drew me to make this my regular Guns forum and I would guess it's the same thing that brought Axl here first above all other forums.

Congratualtions guys, your hard work has paid off in a great way!

A8R

Edited by Allen8R

Thanks A8R

We have an awesome group of people, like yourself, who have been posting here on a regular basis for years, which really makes this forum. They made the discussions and debates entertaining and even educational at times - especially when there was no news. Thanks to all the members who have helped us make this the largest GNR forum on the Net. Cheers. :)

I remember this place when it was just the Mygnr message board, pre forum days ;)

Were you around then? Cool. B)

Those were fun times. It's always great to see people who are still around from those early days.

I was there too! I remember that it got spammed so often! Ugh. I stopped coming because of it. And then I came back and the forums were here!

I was there too! I remember that it got spammed so often! Ugh. I stopped coming because of it. And then I came back and the forums were here!

Yes, the spamming got WAY out of hand because there was no moderator back then.

It was great for a number of months, but then the spammers totally took over. That's one of the reasons the forum was launched.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks A8R

We have an awesome group of people, like yourself, who have been posting here on a regular basis for years, which really makes this forum. They made the discussions and debates entertaining and even educational at times - especially when there was no news. Thanks to all the members who have helped us make this the largest GNR forum on the Net. Cheers. :)

We're the largest now? That's great. I knew whe would blow HTGTH out of the water eventually !!

A8R