greatest rap album of the year.

stacks on deck

I keep hearing about the Wale: The Mixtape About Nothing from people. (Most of my friends are hipsters.) What do you think of that one?

Supposedly Elaine from Seinfeld even makes an appearance on one of the tracks.

you can never trust hipsters; they judge what they listen to based on everything other than what it sounds like.

but there are a few good tracks on that one. "the kramer" is probably the best tune out of the bunch. overall, it's a straight mixtape, but mad overated.

definitely not his best work. check

I keep hearing about the Wale: The Mixtape About Nothing from people. (Most of my friends are hipsters.) What do you think of that one?

you can never trust hipsters; they judge what they listen to based on everything other than what it sounds like.

but there are a few good tracks on that one. "the kramer" is probably the best tune out of the bunch. overall, it's a straight mixtape, but mad overated.

I'm listening to it right now and I actually love it. The first track is him rapping over the Seinfeld theme song. Now I'm on the Roc Boys redo. Doesn't get much better than that. I'll check out your link, though.

I'm disappointed that Jay-Z's album got bumped to next year -- I know he's not as good as he used to be, but American Gangster was a step back in the right direction and I'm looking forward to Blueprint 3. I wasn't a huge fan of the lead single but that doesn't always mean anything.

I'm listening to it right now and I actually love it. The first track is him rapping over the Seinfeld theme song. Now I'm on the Roc Boys redo. Doesn't get much better than that. I'll check out your link, though.

I'm disappointed that Jay-Z's album got bumped to next year -- I know he's not as good as he used to be, but American Gangster was a step back in the right direction and I'm looking forward to Blueprint 3. I wasn't a huge fan of the lead single but that doesn't always mean anything.

well of course you love it.

and jay-z needs to retire. again. everything after his supposed final album has been awful.

Edited by stacks on deck

well of course you love it.

and jay-z needs to retire. again. everything after his supposed final album has been awful.

You didn't like American Gangster?

I Know = awesome.

Compared to the Beastie Boys, Run DMC, NWA, Snoop Dogg, and Public Enemy, this rap SUCKS!!!! Dont get me wrong, there would be one or two artist that are pretty good now, (T.I., Chamillionare... LiL Wayne is definately not one of them ) but its totally a shadow of what rap used to be.

Compared to the Beastie Boys, Run DMC, NWA, Snoop Dogg, and Public Enemy, this rap SUCKS!!!! Dont get me wrong, there would be one or two artist that are pretty good now, (T.I., Chamillionare... LiL Wayne is definately not one of them ) but its totally a shadow of what rap used to be.

if you're going to steal an argument, make sure it's one that isn't facetious. and it has nothing to do with this thread.

go do some homework or something.

Edited by stacks on deck