Guitar help for You Could Be Mine

Hi people, I'm new at playing guitar, my main instrument is the piano (I'll post a cover of "This I love" soon here, I've already uploaded one on youtube but my cam cut in the first third of the song), and I'd really like to learn a few easy Guns N Roses songs on guitar. From what I've seen, You could be mine seems not too hard to play (in comparison to songs such as Sweet child o' mine that I won't even dare try).

I got the tabs, I watch tutorials on youtube, but my guitar seems to not do the same sound, so I'd like to know what's the tuning for You could be mine, and how to do that tune, I'm really lost with all the tuning and stuff on guitar, so i'd really appreciate it if you guys could give me a little help here. Thanks bunches.

Hi people, I'm new at playing guitar, my main instrument is the piano (I'll post a cover of "This I love" soon here, I've already uploaded one on youtube but my cam cut in the first third of the song), and I'd really like to learn a few easy Guns N Roses songs on guitar. From what I've seen, You could be mine seems not too hard to play (in comparison to songs such as Sweet child o' mine that I won't even dare try).

I got the tabs, I watch tutorials on youtube, but my guitar seems to not do the same sound, so I'd like to know what's the tuning for You could be mine, and how to do that tune, I'm really lost with all the tuning and stuff on guitar, so i'd really appreciate it if you guys could give me a little help here. Thanks bunches.

If you are going to start of with a guns n roses song i suggest not to do YCBM especially if your amp isnt that good.

To start off learn some intos e.g SCOM, dont cry...

If you want to learn an entire song try SCOM, it is one gnr's easiest to play and has a lot of video lessons on youtube.

If you redo 'this i love' can you do madagascar :)