Me singing If the world

You definately need to train further - sounds as thought you're singing from the throat rather than your diaphragm, and as a result, it sounds too forced imo :)

Thank you! Axl's voice now is totally different from the past so I need more time to train like that. I tried but now it's still worse than a cat as a member said above :wub:

I'm not the world's best singer either, but that is horribly off-key. I suggest you try singing it in a normal voice first, and then move on to try to use your falsetto.

Yes, I did do that but still can't remember some notes. I need to listen more times and train a lot.

I'm not the world's best singer either, but that is horribly off-key. I suggest you try singing it in a normal voice first, and then move on to try to use your falsetto.

Yes, I did do that but still can't remember some notes. I need to listen more times and train a lot.

Yes, and also, even if you can't remember the exact notes, you can still sing in key just following the background music.

Don't get me wrong, that was terrible. But it's incredible you can hit those notes. You have serious potential.

Thank you! This song I just trained for a short time so I still can't sing exact notes. If you listen to my covers of classic GnR songs, you will see I'm much better :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, that was terrible. But it's incredible you can hit those notes. You have serious potential.

Thank you! This song I just trained for a short time so I still can't sing exact notes. If you listen to my covers of classic GnR songs, you will see I'm much better :rolleyes:

I've been listening to some of your covers and I have to say that You could be mine, Live and let die and Patience are pretty good. So keep training!

Edited by hans_moleman

are you not a bit old to be jumping around your bedroom acting like axl? :D

:rofl-lol: isn't axl a bit old then, going by your logic :rolleyes:

not realy m8, axl is doing it on a stage and getting paid, it looks like this guy is jumping around in his bedroom with a gnr tshirt and bandanna in his you could be mine video

are you not a bit old to be jumping around your bedroom acting like axl? :D

:rofl-lol: isn't axl a bit old then, going by your logic :rolleyes:

not realy m8, axl is doing it on a stage and getting paid, it looks like this guy is jumping around in his bedroom with a gnr tshirt and bandanna in his you could be mine video

i was laughing at the image you conjured up in my mind about this guy... i see your point, but hey - age can often just be an external thing.

edit: more power to him

Edited by maXx diaTribE