Stop It Fergie!

GnRIzzy

If she does not stop covering legendary songs then I will send a personal message to her via front door step. She covers Sweet Child O' Mine which sounded alright but far from the original but now Live and Let Die? Who does she think she is? Axl Rose?

:no:

Edited by GnRIzzy

If she does not stop covering legendary songs then I will send a personal message to her via front door step. She covers Sweet Child O' Mine which sounded alright but far from the original but now Live and Let Die? Who does she think she is? Axl Rose?

What's wrong with covering a Bond song? Everyone has have covered a Bond song at one point.

What's wrong with covering a Bond song? Everyone has have covered a Bond song at one point.

There is nothing wrong with it unless you do some justice to it but Fergie just killed the song with the version. A random clap beat drops in out of nowhere and her voice is unable to do this song.

Didn't she piss her pants at a concert?

Edited by GnRIzzy

There is nothing wrong with it unless you do some justice to it but Fergie just killed the song with the version. A random clap beat drops in out of nowhere and her voice is unable to do this song.

Didn't she piss her pants at a concert?

Well I liked this version to be honest.