Which is the the best defition for LADY GAGA?

Gallagher Rose

Which is the the best defition for LADY GAGA?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just another waste of your time to listen to. she is not even close to being considered an artist, and i believe she should have stuck with the brown hair. the first time i saw/heard her i thought i had gone mad because really, her music is quite absurd. yeah, it may be catchy, but really you don't get much out of it. what happened to REAL music where the lyrics actually had some kind of significant meaning that touched your soul?

She definately is better than most pop stars chicks. She can definately sing, play piano, write music and dance.

Plus, she has style.

I digg her.

ppppa ap pa pa pokerrrr faceeee

fame FAME doin it for the fame FAME.

im embarrased, but i cant help it. that shit is poppin.

WHY WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anger: LET ME FORGET HER MUSIC EXISTS

:blink: AND NAT B ? WHAAAAAAAAAAAT ? gwen steffani solo might not be as good as i wished(i liked a few songs) but in no way is similar to this person . i mean it seemed to me that gwen was really doing her own thing ..... is somehow more unique style than lady gaga

Edited by love&hates

WHY WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anger: LET ME FORGET HER MUSIC EXISTS

:blink:AND NAT B ? WHAAAAAAAAAAAT ? gwen steffani solo might not be as good as i wished(i liked a few songs) but in no way is similar to this person . i mean it seemed to me that gwen was really doing her own thing ..... is somehow more unique style than lady gaga

I meant more with the wacky clothing than singing voice :)

:blink:AND NAT B ? WHAAAAAAAAAAAT ? gwen steffani solo might not be as good as i wished(i liked a few songs) but in no way is similar to this person . i mean it seemed to me that gwen was really doing her own thing ..... is somehow more unique style than lady gaga

I meant more with the wacky clothing than singing voice :)

Ah, maybe . Though the whole wacky clothing like you say fits way better to gwen than that Lady . She just knows how to work it out