Chinese Democracy 5.1 DVD Audio

tat2d1

I'm in the process of downloading CD in AC3 5.1 surround sound. The same dude did the new Green Day cd, and the new Eminem cd, as well as all the Pink Floyd albums and those sound incredible on my 5.1 system. I can't wait to hear GnR in 5.1. The torrent actually has all the GnR studio releases in 5.1

I've bought 3 copies of the vinyl and 2 Chinese Democracy cd's so I don't feel the least bit guilty about checking this out.

Anyhow, I just thought I'd give a heads up, in case anyone else is interested in giving it a listen.

Yeah, I'm sure a proper 5.1 mix culled from the master tapes would sound even better, but it doesn't really look like that's gonna be coming out anytime soon, so this will have to do. All I know is the other stuff of this guy's that I've downloaded sounds great on my system.

If it pisses you off so much, just don't download ;)

It's on mininova. It's all 6 studio albums done in 5.1 surround sound. It's 1.21GB

There's menus and stuff so you can scroll through by album and then by song. Same person has done a ton of them, Zeppelin, Floyd, etc... I downloaded his 5.1 mix of the new Green Day & Eminem cd's and they sound great too.