Wilco Streaming Entire New “Wilco (The Album)” On Website

John Bonham

This is a band I've been meaning to check out, and a free stream might be as good an opportunity as any. How representative is this album of all their work? Is this a good place to start?

I think this album's awesome, but you will also want to check out A.M., Being There, and Summerteeth.

Summerteeth is my personal favorite.

It all depends on what you're looking for... Check some reviews of the albums first and depending on what sounds the most like your thing, I'd pick either Being There, Summerteeth or Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. My personal favourite is Being There with Summerteeth as number two, and I'm not too fond of YHF (it's good, just not that good) but it's widely claimed to be their best. All three are quite different so I'd recommend that you read up on the albums before choosing.. Or you could just listen to the stream since it's easily available and free.

This is a band I've been meaning to check out, and a free stream might be as good an opportunity as any. How representative is this album of all their work? Is this a good place to start?

I think this album's awesome, but you will also want to check out A.M., Being There, and Summerteeth.

Yep.

If I was starting out, I would go with Summerteeth.

I know this is blasphemous, but everything they did after that is shit, in my opinion.

Yep.

I know this is blasphemous, but everything they did after that is shit, in my opinion.

I wouldn't call that blasphemy. Who says Yankee Hotel Foxtrot is their best?

I don't know anyone who thinks that.

Yep.

Certainly not me, but it is considered among critics, to be their best.

I think it's terrible with a capital "T." The only song I like off that album is "Heavy Metal Drummer."

Yep.

I think it's terrible with a capital "T." The only song I like off that album is "Heavy Metal Drummer."

Me too! Boy this is fucked up, Dre - I totally agree with you on this one. :o

Yep.

Me too! Boy this is fucked up, Dre - I totally agree with you on this one. :o

I agree, not really a fan of anything post summerteeth. Imo jeff tweedy is one of the most overated artists of the decade. I dont really get uncle tupelo either.

Edited by Midnight Rambler