Pearl Jam - Backspacer

oneway23

Pearl Jam came to an end after Versus, their last great and solid album.

Says the Oasis fan.

Disagree with both of you, Pearl Jam have usually had something cool to offer throughout their whole career (and in this album), and the only Oasis album that even has three bad songs on it is SOTSOG, and the other tunes in that are solid.

Pearl Jam came to an end after Versus, their last great and solid album.

Says the Oasis fan.

Disagree with both of you, Pearl Jam have usually had something cool to offer throughout their whole career (and in this album), and the only Oasis album that even has three bad songs on it is SOTSOG, and the other tunes in that are solid.

I disagree. I think Be Here Now could have done with a little trimming around the edges. Too much polish, as the only guys that can sell that well are the beatles and queen. I think heathen chemistry could have been much better had it been a bit more raw. Little more distortion, more attitude, bit more crisp on the snare and on the acoustics, just taking out the unnecessary percussion and vocals, as they stand as very good songs on their own