W.A.S.P. - Babylon

artfromtex

61J6Bw8hSzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Audio samples: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Babylon/dp/B002OSUZ06/ref=dm_cd_album_lnk?ie=UTF8&qid=1255699287&sr=8-1

I heard the new song "Crazy" a couple of weeks ago and I fell in love with it. from there i went on an eBay W.A.S.P. spending spree picking up albums that I didnt have.

anyway, the new album, "Babylon", is right up there with the best stuff Blackie has ever done. The songs are heavy, but very melodic. The band he has assembled are top notch. The music is just fucking slammin' as a result. But the big dog here is Blackie's songwriting. Easily his best work since "The Crimson Idol".

If you like even just a few songs by W.A.S.P. I really recommend picking this one up.

by the way, if you live in the USA, the album is only available as an import. i got mine from amazon.co.uk for $16.44 after shipping.

Edited by artfromtex

61J6Bw8hSzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Audio samples: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Babylon/dp/B002OSUZ06/ref=dm_cd_album_lnk?ie=UTF8&qid=1255699287&sr=8-1

I heard the new song "Crazy" a couple of weeks ago and I fell in love with it. from there i went on an eBay W.A.S.P. spending spree picking up albums that I didnt have.

anyway, the new album, "Babylon", is right up there with the best stuff Blackie has ever done. The songs are heavy, but very melodic. The band he has assembled are top notch. The music is just fucking slammin' as a result. But the big dog here is Blackie's songwriting. Easily his best work since "The Crimson Idol".

If you like even just a few songs by W.A.S.P. I really recommend picking this one up.

by the way, if you live in the USA, the album is only available as an import. i got mine from amazon.co.uk for $16.44 after shipping.

Got mine in the mail today, gonna listen to it tonight B)

Gonna see them again nov 1, and i can`t fucking wait.... rock4

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I haven't listened to it yet. I'll have to buy it soon. People says it's good. I hate that they don't come to my home city this tour. I hope they do next tour.

I haven't listened to it yet. I'll have to buy it soon. People says it's good. I hate that they don't come to my home city this tour. I hope they do next tour.

Great album, although I think Dominator was better of the recent albums. Gonna see the band next friday!