Would Axl consider ONE benefit / reunion show with Slash if it meant saving thousands of Haitian's lives?

Lethal Weapon

Ok, here's a hypothetical question ...

By now we've all seen Slash's Haitian "benefit concert" twitter / Axl paranoia twitter debacle. Let's say - just for the sake of argument - the potential to raise mega millions was there if the original lineup of GN'R were to take the stage together only once. Keep in mind, all of this money raised would go to provide relief for the recent Haitian disaster. It could help these people to re-build - it could in fact save thousands of lives. Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Steve all publically say that they are down for the cause, but that in the end it is Axl's decision. What would Axl say / do? In last year's Billboard interview when asked about a reunion Axl stated, "Anyone putting his own personal entertainment above everything else is sickening." What would his stance be on a reunion if it meant helping save or rebuild thousands of lives?

The perceived importance of the cause can lead musicians to temporarily set aside disagreements that had led to estrangements. Examples of this include the one-time reunion of Roger Waters with Pink Floyd for their 2005 Live 8 performance; and the first post-break-up reunion of Simon and Garfunkel at a 1972 concert in support of presidential candidate George McGovern.

My link

Why would Axl give a fuck about Haiti? In fact, why does anyone give a fuck about Haiti? Bad earthquakes happen all the time around the world. Don't you people pay attention? People get killed in huge numbers everywhere. What's so special about this?

Why would Axl give a fuck about Haiti? In fact, why does anyone give a fuck about Haiti? Bad earthquakes happen all the time around the world. Don't you people pay attention? People get killed in huge numbers everywhere. What's so special about this?

maybe that +100.000 people died in a poor country that need international help to move on? umm other than that idk

Haiti was a disaster zone before the earthquake. The country already looked like 50 earthquakes hit it. They don't deserve any help.

1 Starred and reported for trying to derail the thread into a Haiti earthquake discussion and for being a fucking idiot.

On topic: I honestly don't know if even s disaster such as this could bring Axl to reunite. Now, maybe if the whole world depended on it, but other than that, I honestly don't know.

Guest Sweet Tooth

I think it's really unfair to ask this sort of question, it's basically a "look good" scheme or we have no care for Haiti, which is completely wrong. Let these guys be.